Chapter 131

Chapter 131 Come on, come on, he’s coming

Anyone who sees this kind of crying will wonder if something happened just now to make a girl cry like this. Besides, a man and a widow can live together in the same room. What could make a girl cry like this?

Huo Xixi understood something at the side, so she walked over very angry, deliberately raised her voice to coax Cui Yingying and said: "Sister Yingying, what did my brother do to you? Did my brother do something to you?" Why are the clothes on your body so revealing, and your clothes have fallen off, right? My brother, what kind of animal behavior did he just do to you? You don’t have to be afraid of you. Even though he said you don’t need to think that he is my brother, just do it for him. If he hides it, we will make the decision for you if anything happens.

Cui Yingying trembled and wanted to speak:... your brother guided him... He just did that to me when you didn't come back, You, this makes me embarrassed to speak. No matter what, I am a girl. This reputation is so important to me. I am serious when you know it. Even if you see it like this, I have never thought of him. He would treat me like this. Ming-ming, ming-ming, ming-ming, I really never thought he would do this."

Cui Yingying did it all, and after crying for a while, she covered her face with her hands, showing that she was really miserable.

When Huo Yanan saw this woman talking nonsense, he finally understood what it means to have the most poisonous heart in a woman.

He didn't even know what he did to her to make her cry like a bird.

However, Huo Yanan cared about what Qiao Shenbei thought and what Qiao Shenbei thought about him. If he thought about it, he would be in trouble. He looked at Qiao Shenbei. When he was about to explain, Qiao Shenbei said A smile hung on his face, looking like he was optimistic about success. Seeing that Cui Yingying was crying so annoyed and noisy, he asked her: "Oh? Since my husband has done the beastly behavior you mentioned to you, what do you think he should do? How should he be responsible for you? "

After Cui Yingying heard this, she looked frightened and shook her head quickly: No, no, we didn't do anything. Don't blame her. I know, I understand. After all, men have this. Thoughts and thoughts are normal. How can there be a cat in the world that doesn't eat fish? Birds and crows in the world are as black as birds. As a man, I'm a little bit cautious. If you're not at home, it's right for him to have sex with me. I understand. I don't ask for anything like taking the exam. Let’s turn this story over. Just... I'm afraid that I won't find a good family in the future. After all, his hands have already touched my place. I didn't expect that his hands would actually get into my place and touch me. I'm already a classmate. No more, I am no longer clean, I am a very dirty woman.

As she said this, the woman covered her face and started crying again. Her acting skills were really incredible.

When Qiao Shenbei heard the woman's deliberately coquettish words, he quickly interrupted: How can it be? Since he has done such a wretched thing to you, he must be responsible for you, but let you marry him , and you don’t want to, then there’s nothing I can do, so be it. I have a third uncle who has not found a wife yet. How about I introduce him to you? Indeed, my husband has done this wrong and it is bad for your reputation, so you will definitely not be able to find a good wife in the future. Anyway, you are already dirty, so just marry my third uncle. I have nothing to do with my third uncle. Even though I am 60 years old now, I just can’t find a wife, so I don’t care whether my wife is married or has children. Children are so picky, and you want me to take personal responsibility, then you stay with my third uncle. How great, I can be a father and a husband at the same time, killing two birds with one stone, that's it.