Chapter 38 - 39

Chapter 38 If you do as I say, you can definitely get pregnant!

Huo Yanan scooped him a bowl of rice from the kitchen.

After he saw the bowl of rice, he was shocked and cried.

No, he said that this bowl of rice was bigger than his face, and he was already very miserable with his big face, but in the end, this bowl of rice was even bigger than his face...

He looked at Huo Yanan, his eyes as wide as copper. As big as a bell, "I don't need to eat so much. Although I say I can eat, just give me a little bit."

Huo Yanan asked him: "Eat."

Qiao Shenbei: "..."

Huo Yanan is definitely A stumbling block on his way to losing weight.

Qiao Shenbei looked at the bowl, thinking about how many calories he was going to take in, but he didn't dare to do anything. Huo Yan'an got impatient and fed him with chopsticks.

Qiao Shenbei was shocked when he saw him feeding him, "I'll eat it myself..."

Huo Yanan then returned the chopsticks to him and let him eat by himself.

Qiao Shenbei finally finished eating because Huo Yanan was too scary and kept staring at him. He wouldn't let him go if he didn't eat.

When he was about to wash the dishes and burn off body fat, Huo Yan'an hit his hand with chopsticks.

Qiao Shenbei was so angry that he cried, "What are you doing?"

Huo Yanan packed up his things and said, "I'll wash it."

Qiao Shenbei: "..." Brother, I beg you, I really do Please, I really want to lose weight! !

Huo Yanan has now blocked his way to lose weight.

"Let me wash it." Qiao Shenbei's fleshy hand went over, but Huo Yanan's chopsticks came at him again, so he quickly shrank his hands: "You wash it, you wash it. If you can't wash it clean, I'll let you eat it." ."

Huo Yan'an: "..."

...

After Huo Yan'an washed the dishes and was about to go back to the room, he saw Liang Sumei walking in. Liang Sumei stuffed a few lotus seeds under the quilt of the two of them.

Before leaving, she reminded them: "This is called giving birth to a child early."

She said she was going out, and when she was about to close the door, she glanced at Qiao Shenbei and said, "Beibei, don't forget what I told you. That's the thing. Remember to do as I say tonight. You can definitely get pregnant."

Qiao Shenbei: "???"

Huo Yan'an: "???"

Huo Yan'an waited for Liang Sumei to leave, then turned around and looked at him in surprise Looking at Qiao Shenbei, he was shocked: "Qiao Shenbei, do you want to have a baby?"

Qiao Shenbei: "...Listen to me, this matter can be explained." Huo Yan'an: "So anxious?" Qiao Shenbei: "...Listen to me, this matter can be explained."

Huo Yan'an: "So anxious?

" Shen Bei: "I..."

Huo Yan'an: "We haven't even had a bridal chamber yet, so you want to have a baby?" The more he thought about it, the more something was wrong. "Are you reminding me that I want to have a bridal chamber with you?"

Qiao Shen Bei: "I..."

Huo Yanan couldn't calm down and walked out, "I'll go out and take a shower first."