Chapter 112

Chapter 112 Do you think love is something you can buy whenever you want?

How can someone be so shameless.

Still being his father.

I really thought that once I became a husband, I became a father forever.

After Qiao Shenbei saw his face in anger, he suddenly took the broom in his hand and pointed it directly at his face: "If you say that again, I will let you eat the broom."

Huo Yan'an: ""

Look When the broom came, he subconsciously took a step back. After all, he had mysophobia.

Seeing how scared he looked, Qiao Shenbei became fearless. He moved closer and accused him: "Huo Yan'an, are you sick? We both broke up, and it was you who suggested it. It's a good breakup, and now you want to exchange me for true love? Do you think love is something you can buy if you want?"

Huo Yan'an: ""

I'm warning you that we have broken up, and the meaning of breaking up is Don't mess with the river, don't bother me looking for a man again. I lived a very happy life after leaving you, so happy, I feel that my life has reached a climax. If you come back to ruin my current life, I will fight you desperately. "

Huo Yan'an: ""He was about to explain everything about himself. He was really going crazy. "Qiao Shenbei, things are not what you think. Me

and Bai Nanxing."

When Qiao Shenbei heard this, he put away the broom in his hand, begged him on his knees and said, "I beg you, things must be done." If this is what I think, how long have I been thirsty for your divorce, how long have I been thirsty for you to find another man, and how long have I been thirsty for your cheating? Now you say it’s not what I think, and I don’t agree with it anymore. "

It was only after he got divorced that he really realized that the outside world is really good. There are so many men outside, so why hang yourself on a tree?

" Huo Yanan

said. After Qiao Shenbei said this, he was about to go upstairs: " I'm warning you, don't disturb me again."

After saying this, he happily went upstairs.

Huo Yanan: ""

He really wanted to kill someone, but he didn't expect this trick. He completely underestimated Qiao Shenbei's dissolute character! ! !

When Qiao Shenbei went back, he found that Lu Ming was not sleeping yet and was watching him at the door.

Asked him: "Who was that person downstairs just now?"

Qiao Shenbei put the broom aside, coughed, and explained to him seriously: "That person just now was my father."

Huo Luqi: " "I believe you are evil.

"Then, introduce me to your father some other time?"

Qiao Shenbei refused: "That won't work, you better not meet each other in this life, because he has Alzheimer's disease. I'm afraid that if he drools on you, it will have a bad influence. "

Huo Luqi:" "Okay, okay."

When Jing Ke went home tonight, he was about to close the door, but the person who appeared at the door startled him, making him take a step back in fright.

It was so scary that a person suddenly appeared behind him silently, which scared his heart to pieces.

Jiang Jingtan! ! !

Why is he here? Why did he suddenly appear right at the door, and there was no sound of footsteps.

"Are you fucking sick? Why did you suddenly appear at my door? Get out of here!"