Chapter 96 - 97

Chapter 96 Chicken, you are so beautiful!

When Lu Yiyi heard that he had said so many things, she opened her eyes and told lies. She was so angry that she quickly retorted: "No, no, it's not what they said. They clearly used field artillery last time. This is Sophistry."

Qiao Shenbei walked up to her, grabbed her waving hand, and stopped her: "Lu Yiyi, I know you confessed your love to me last time, and I refused, so you took off your clothes and begged me to fuck you. You, if I don’t go, I’m like a washboard to you. You have no heaving body and no interest. It’s a big blow to you, but you can’t slander me like this. You’d better be kind.” Lu Yiyi listened. When

he heard these words, his pupils widened in fright, and he quickly denied and screamed: "No! Ah, you bitch, how can you talk nonsense? When did I do this? I didn't confess to you, I didn't throw myself at you either."

Qiao Shenbei nodded: "Okay, okay, if you say no, then I won't. After all, you girls are thin-skinned. If I tell you, you won't be happy."

Lu Yiyi was His words made her scream: "Ah! You bitch, when did I do this? You slandered me."

She covered her head in shame, turned around and ran away.

But in everyone's eyes, this was just a shy and shameless expression after being exposed. It

was hard to tell. It turned out that she was such a person,

and everyone sympathized with Qiao Shenbeiyan even more.

Qiao Shenbei finally got this woman.

It’s better to be a little more tender and fight with him. He’s someone who has seen so many temptations to go home, okay? These palace scheming and other things are out of the question. This kind of tricks from Pediatrics are no match for him.

Everyone was busy at work and dispersed. He was so complacent, but when he turned around, he saw Huo Yanan's black and smelly face. Looking at him like that, he looked quite scared. He was frightened by his face. When he arrived: "Why are you showing such eyes? Don't you think I did a good job just now?"

Huo Yanan was angry when he came. Hearing his words, he felt that his high blood pressure was about to rise again, and he turned around angrily. leave.

Qiao Shenbei: "???" What on earth is going on? No explanation either.

The dinner was cooked by Huo Yanan. I don't know why he was keen on cooking. After a while, he locked himself in the kitchen and asked him to cook the dinner.

Qiao Shenbei thought that he didn't have to do it himself, so he happily let him in.

When Huo Yanan came out, he cooked a large table of meat.

He brought him a rice cooker pot with white rice on it and handed it to him: "Eat it."

Qiao Shenbei said: "..."

Qiao Shenbei looked at the pot of rice and looked at Huo Yan pitifully. An said: "This is too much. I can just eat a bowl. I will make you fat after eating this."

After hearing this, Huo Yan'an walked up to him and deliberately lifted up his clothes. , startled him, thinking that he was playing a gangster in broad daylight, and he was going to have a shot at the dining table, right?

He quickly stopped: "No, no, no, what are you doing? You can talk about this kind of thing in bed."

Huo Yanan saw his pretentious look, reached out and pinched the fat around his waist and said, "You Where are you fat? You are not fat at all. You used to have a five-layered belly, but now you only have one. You are too thin. You have to eat more. A three-layered belly is just fine."