Chapter 166

Chapter 166 My wife must live, or I will kill you!

He seemed to be doused with a bucket of ice water. He was stunned. He ran over quickly. There was a pool of blood on the ground now. He didn't dare to touch him. Afraid that something would happen,

Huo Yanan called him: "Shenbei, Beibei, wake up, wake up."

After he couldn't wake him up, he frantically asked the servant next to him: "Madam, what's going on?" How long has he been unconscious? He is like this now. Why didn't you call the doctor? How did he fall?

The man was also frightened, and he was afraid that he would be punished, so he immediately knelt down and asked the mirror: "Master, I I really don’t know. I really don’t know what happened. When I came out, I saw my wife lying here. I don’t know how she fell. I didn’t dare to scream. I didn’t know what to do. I was afraid. I made a mistake, so I called you to come back. It was when I called you that I found that my wife had fallen. So, I really don’t know why this happened. Huo Yanan was

angry Veins popped up all over his body, "Then why are you still standing here? You idiots, why don't you hurry up and call me the doctor! Call the doctor home immediately, call all the doctors." Come here, the best doctor will be called to me immediately.

The housekeeper only found out about this belatedly, so he quickly took the servant with him to find the doctor.

Huo Yanan carried him to the connecting room and lay down there. There was a doctor here in Liguan who was the best in the country. When they heard something happened, they all immediately ran to the doctor. He went in and checked

him in the room. Fan said: "This... I may have a miscarriage. The child in the belly cannot be saved, so now I can only save it. The

current belly is more than seven months old at most. Can it be saved?" Not necessarily, but if the baby is saved and delivered, the baby will be extremely premature. Children born in this month may not survive.

After Huo Yanan heard what the doctor said, she was confused for a moment. Ji said to the doctor without thinking: I don't care what you do, anyway, I don't care whether the adults and the children live, anyway, my wife must Stay alive, or I will kill you!

The doctor was so frightened that he hurriedly took action. As a result, Qiao Shenbei woke up at this time. They were stimulated to wake up after hearing the words to protect the adults from this child. He grabbed Huo Yan'an's hand hard and begged him: "Huo Yan'an, I'm begging you. To protect the child, you must protect the child. Don't protect me, protect this child. This is our child. Please let him speak." Come down and let him finish his words.

Huo Yanan couldn't bear it when he saw him spit out these words weakly.

But when choosing between the child and him, he would definitely choose Qiao Shenbei, so he pulled away Qiao Shenbei's Holding up his hand, he chanted to the doctor with a firm attitude: "Master Bao, the master of the horse.

Qiao Shenbei shook his head in frustration and refused the doctor's approach: "No, save the child, save the child! Save my child, don't touch my child, don't!" After Qiao Shenbei shouted, he

collapsed due to physical reasons. He fainted, and after he fainted, the doctor saved him.

Several doctors stayed in this room, closed the door, and took out all the guys. They

had already planned to stay in this room. There is a baby inside, so this room has been decorated to look like a guest room. All the equipment in the hospital are available in this delivery room. If one day I really want to give birth, it will be more convenient to call the doctor. We have everything, and there is no need to rush to the hospital.