Chapter 133

Chapter 133 You must have a baby

Just listen to me and do whatever I tell you. However, I warn you, you must keep this thing I inject you secret and cannot tell anyone. After all, I am the only one who has the antidote. If you tell others, Qiao Shenbei, then you will never be able to get this antidote, and you will be waiting to die of misfortune. But don't worry, as long as you do what I asked you to do for me and succeed, I will naturally find a way out for you and give you the antidote. Antidotes will also be given to you regularly. I just hope you know how to do it and don't try to resist me. "

Huo Heihei was so frightened when he saw this handsome guy with such a good-looking face that he became so frightened that he had goosebumps. He didn't dare to resist. How could he nod and say: "Go back to

Qiao Shenbei now. Family, no matter what tricks you use, you must coax Qiao Shenbei well, and establish a good relationship with them, that's all. I will never return to the countryside again. Just living in the city. Because everything I want you to do must be done at their house, got it?

Huo Xixi was very afraid of the people who died. He was really afraid that he would die violently, so he didn't dare to resist and could only nod.

Qiao Shenbei was called by the spatial spiritual spring again and entered the spring.

After he entered the spiritual spring, he prepared to take off his clothes and go down as usual.

Smurf hasn't seen him for a long time, because the two people haven't seen each other for too long and no new tasks have been released. Now Shizhen calls him in. He is still not used to Qiao Shenbei taking off his clothes with

Smurf. Said: "If you want to call me from now on, you must tell me in advance so that I can bring my swimsuit in. Don't always open this circle for me and just let me in at any time. This is so embarrassing. I am not prepared at all." .By the way, I can also bring a swimming ring in.

Smurf: ...Is this for you to come on vacation? You are enjoying it? I can't call you in advance, because, I am too I will call you in after you have a mission. Why would I call you in if you don’t have a mission? I don’t want to see you. 6l. Qiao Shenbei took off his clothes to seduce the Smurf and said: "Naughty, I know you are a sharp-tongued person and a soft-spoken person. Even though you keep scolding me, I know you love me. When I came in, you secretly watched me take a shower. Maybe you don’t know what’s good about me, or you just want to peek at me taking a shower. "

Smurf: .... I beg you not to be so naughty. "I let you in this time because you were poisoned. That's why I asked you to soak in this spiritual spring to dissipate the venom in your body, otherwise you will never be able to have children in your life. "3

Qiao Shenbei:

Smurf: "???" What's wrong with this?

Qiao Shenbei was in a hurry. He quickly put on his clothes and prepared to leave, "Fuck you, you idiot, you scared me. . Isn't it bad that I can't have children? I can't give birth to children, which means I don't have to have children. You can understand that I am a medical student, but I actually have this kind of basic cells in my body. I have to have children, and I'm still a man giving birth to children. Do I still want to be a human being?"

Don't run away. I'm telling you, if you can run away, a monk can't run away from the temple. Now in this world, you are already Qiao Shenbei. You have to adapt to the development of this world, which means you have to have children. If you don't have children, the world has the right to take back your life here. Because you are him, you have to take his place. Destiny.

Qiao Shenbei: .... Is this some messy reason?

For the next period of time, Qiao Shenbei listened to the Smurf nagging him about why he lived in this world.