Chapter 211

Chapter 211 My brother and sister are going to elementary school!

People’s learning ability is very fast, especially in inheriting family property. My learning speed is amazing, so even if I inherit the property ten years later, When it comes to learning, you learn it quickly. Don’t be afraid. I won’t know anything in ten years, and I’ll be surprised to see you. In addition, you look quite young now, I think you can last another ten years. Just wait for me for ten years. After ten years, I will go back and inherit.

White card: Come out?

Yu Nanxi patted Qiao Shenbei's leg and said to him: "Don't worry, your father won't give you a younger brother or sister for no reason, because I can't have a baby with him." He's already this old, and there will definitely be problems if he gives birth again. As long as I don't give birth to your father, he can't give birth to him on his own, unless he can give birth to Qiao Shenbei with tears in his eyes, because He was moved by his mother, it was such touching motherly love.

Bai Qing: .... I am educating the child, please give me some respect.

The reason why Bai Qing must ask his child to go back and inherit the family property quickly The biggest reason is because he has grown up. He no longer wants to be a domineering president. He wants to settle down in this position and live like a fish every day. This kind of life is really great. Before he was in charge of the company, he felt old. I have learned a lot. After traveling around the world in these years, I found that I have become a lot younger. The gray hair may have grown out before. I finally got out of the company. He doesn’t want to go back now.

What should I do if he doesn’t want to go back? ?Then he can only let his son go back to this kind of suffering. He doesn't want to accept it, so he can only let his son bear it.

The result is good now, his son is more repentant than him! He is

so young and doesn't go to the company for experience How could it be possible to make hair bald?

Bai Qing had no choice but to swallow his anger when he saw his wife and children like this). Early the next morning, the two of them wanted to give it a try and watched Qiao Shenbei What is life like in the countryside, so I followed his tractor for a walk in the village early in the morning.

I found that riding on the tractor was actually quite enjoyable, it made a lot of noise, and there were all kinds of interesting wines along the way. It felt good when it was photographed on their faces.

The two of them had been in this countryside for a few days and found that this kind of rhythm of life was really much better than in the city. Moreover, they had everything they wanted, mainly where they had the money. , I can't live here with fresh air and full vitality. 5"

Afterwards, Bai Qing couldn't bear to leave. He wanted to go back to the company to inherit the difficult jobs, so he just slumped here and talked to Qiao Shenbei. Said: "You two go back. I will take care of your son here for you. Don't worry about my daughter being here from now on. You two go back to do big business. Don't worry about us taking care of you here."

Qiao Shenbei

and Yu Nanxi think that it is actually good to retire in this place in the countryside. They are very happy. "I agree with your father's idea. You two go back and let us take care of your son and daughter here in the countryside. It can just happen in advance." It's so comfortable to live in old age.

Huo Yan'an,

you are quite comfortable. Have you asked us? You two don't want to be bald, so why bother us?

Qiao Shenbei looked at his increasingly bald hair and thought I can't go back.

I didn't hesitate to show my filial piety to them after they stayed for three days. I bought the train tickets to go back and don't stay in this village anymore. They can be welcomed back at any time in the future, but if they are robbed of retiring here, Life is absolutely impossible.