Chapter 102

Chapter 102 Boys should be careful when alone outside.

weekend.

Before Qiao Shenbei went out, he opened the closet in a pretentious manner, trying to pick out a set of clothes that would make people look handsome and go out.

Just when he reached out to touch all the clothes in a pretentious manner, not knowing which one to choose, he picked out his large-size jeans and wanted to wear them. As a result, Huo Yanan glanced at him and directly denied what he said: "Change to another one, this one shows the flesh."

Qiao Shenbei heard his serious words and looked down at the large-size jeans.

Showing your flesh? ? ?

This is a pair of ripped pants, with only two holes in the middle of the thigh. So this is exposing your flesh?

Young man, your ideas are dangerous.

After Qiao Shenbei heard this, he took out another pair of large-size jeans from his closet.

Huo Yanan was sipping water at this time. She turned to watch him put his jeans back and took out another pair of ripped pants. He was so scared that he squirted water from his mouth and said, "Qiao Shenbei, don't show this." Are you done yet?"

After Qiao Shenbei heard what he said, he showed him his wardrobe: "But I all have these ripped jeans."

Huo Yanan: ""They are all the same clothes, you were so smart just now Choosing carefully and not sure which one to wear? ? ! !

Huo Yanan didn't want him to go out dressed like this. After all, as his wife, no one could see any bit of flesh, let alone such looming exposed flesh!

What is this called! This is called sexy! This is called temptation! This is called wanting to hit someone!

He dresses like this to seduce people!

There will definitely be a lot of people looking at him when he walks on the street!

So, Huo Yanan put down the ceramic cup, waved to Qiao Shenbei and said, "Come here, I'll help you mend it." Qiao Shenbei never expected that

Huo Yanan had so many skills, and he even knew how to do it. Mend clothes.

Huo Yanan just did it, took out the needle and thread from the drawer, and then sat on the bed to sew the opening for him.

Not to mention that Huo Yanan really had something to do, and he was really patched up.

But why did he have to mend the ripped jeans that he worked so hard to cut? ?

But Huo Yanan looked so serious and a little handsome. Qiao Shenbei looked at him gently and said, "Huo Yanan, do you know what you think of when you look like this?" Huo Yanan raised his eyes and looked at him

. , Qiao Shenbei showed Mona Shenbei's smile, and said kindly: "The thread in the hands of a loving mother, and the clothes on the wanderer's body." When

Huo Yanan heard this, he mended the jeans for him, and then handed the jeans to him and said : "Put it on, son."

Qiao Shenbei thought he was asking him to put it on, so he responded and said, "Hey."

No, something is wrong.

After Huo Yanan saw that he had put it on, he took his hand and said, "Let's go, son, we're going out."

Qiao Shenbei:

Jiang Jingchen has been waiting below, waiting for them to come out.

So after seeing the two of them coming out from below, they chased after them, followed closely behind them, following them to cause damage.