Chapter 52 - 53

Chapter 52: Is he so kind?

Qiao Shenbei was beaten innocently, and looked at him with a pair of big watery eyes, "Don't you want it? Then I will sell it to someone else."

Jiang Jingchen was said to be particularly arrogant and raised his head, "Who said I don't want it? How much do you sell this for? How much does my dad usually give you? Tell me the number. As long as it's not a lion's mouth, I'll consider it."

Qiao Shenbei gave him a number, and Jiang Jingchen calculated it. The price is indeed very good.

So I gave it to Qiao Shenbei.

Qiao Shenbei took this bag of money and felt that he was about to take the step of not recognizing his relatives. He said goodbye to him and walked out.

After he left, Jiang Jingchen sneered and said, "Huh, I guess you took the money to buy food again, and that's why you ate so fat."

After he said this, he felt that his feet could no longer hear the truth, so he followed He walked out to see what he would do with the money, and it turned out to be exactly what he thought.

Qiao Shenbei took the money and left. He went to sell snacks and a place that sold food. He bought a lot of pastries, and then bought snacks. This big bag of snacks was as good as pastries.

After Jiang Jingchen saw this, he felt even more disgusted with this fat pig. As expected.

There is no reason why I gained so much weight. It is all because I have gained weight by eating regularly. That is why I am like this. I just buy food when I have money, but I don’t know how to lose weight.

The more he looked at it, the more he found this person annoying. He didn't know why Huo Yanan insisted on not getting divorced. He couldn't stand it anymore, so he turned around and was about to leave. But he found that Qiao Shenbei had gone not far away after buying something. of a place.

He knew that the place at the entrance of the alley was a famous poor area, a slum, in their county.

The main reason is that the people there came here because they fled from other places due to famine. Usually there is no one to take care of them, so they can only rely on begging and donations from kind-hearted people.

How could this damn fat man go to a place like this? The more she thought about it, the more something was wrong, so she followed him sneakily and hid behind her, only to find that all the things Qiao Shenbei had just bought were given to these people.

There are too many children here, ranging from newborn babies to several months old, to old people who can no longer get up.

Everyone is very thin. During the famine before, we could only boil leather belts to eat. Now we don’t even have to eat leather belts. We are so hungry that our whole body has no nutrition. We are so thin that only bones are left. The roots of little children cannot grow. Many children have so.

Most of these are old, weak, women and children. The adult men probably feel that these are burdens and burdens, so they abandon them and leave by themselves, leaving them alone, unable to find a job or make a living. .

After Qiao Shenbei arrived, he distributed all the snacks on his hands to the children.

Steamed buns and pastries were distributed to the elderly, as well as some porridge and water, and the store owner brought them over.

At first, the children were a little resistant to him, probably because he was chubby and looked very kind, kind and cute, so the children all wrapped around him and held food in his hand to eat.