Chapter 74 - 75

Chapter 74 Huo Yanan: I want to taste if you are really sweet 

Qiao Shenbei's words made Huo Yanan's fans particularly unhappy. They pushed Qiao Shennan and said, "Why are you such a bitch? I didn't expect you to be such a person and slander us men. Why?" Get out of here, it really stinks, you don’t care about your own face, you think that our men will like you, no one wants you at the first sight, you are a disgusting person who lives alone."

After Qiao Shennan was pushed away, he almost He fell, but fortunately he held his ground.

Because those words made everyone feel a little disgusted with him, and their eyes were taunting.

Qiao Shennan was particularly annoyed by such stares.

Seeing that Qiao Shenbei was still wearing this white coat.

The reason why he was so angry later was because Qiao Shenbei actually cared that he was a doctor here. Although he was a trainee doctor, he was still a doctor. He didn't expect that he would be admitted to medical school.

Anyone who can be a doctor these days is envied by everyone.

When he compared it like this, he felt that he couldn't bear it.

He came here to work as a cleaner before he could join this airline. But he didn't waste any effort and came here as an intern doctor to join. Why is fate so unfair?

After he was pushed aside, he looked at Qiao Shenbei with resentment, tightened his palms, clenched his fists, and said angrily.

Just wait for him, he will never let him go so easily.

Qiao Shenbei entered the intern clinic. After he entered, he didn't have time to take a sip of water. As a result, he heard the person who came in said: "Oh my god, there is a test flight outside. I haven't seen anyone flying a plane." Okay, I want to know what the experience is like. You can go to the sky. Why don't we go and see it together? I heard that our man is the first to fly."

Qiao Shenbei was used to flying in the previous world, although it was right He was not interested in airplanes, but he was very interested in Huo Yanan flying a plane.

This is the first civil aviation company.

And they are currently in the test flight stage. When they officially take off in the future, they will be the first generation of civil aviation captains.

People like him will be recorded in history and studied in science and history books.

He was surprised why he hadn't seen Huo Yanan in the history books before.

So he was very curious and went out to watch with these fans.

Huo Yanan took off today, but it was not a plane, but a helicopter.

He had already flown a civil aviation plane yesterday, so now he is flying a helicopter as a backup to try.

He had already picked up his helmet and was about to put it on when he went up.

When Qiao Shenbei went out to look, he saw him going up. As a result, Huo Yanan said, "I'll find someone to go up with me." After Qiao Shenbei heard this, he raised his hands enthusiastically and said, "

Huo Yanan An, ah ah ah ah, I'm super sweet, choose me!"

Everyone: "..."

Huo Yanan raised the corners of her lips calmly. He said with a serious face: "Then choose you, let me see if you are sweet or not." Qiao Shenbei: "..." I

still suspect that you are playing gangster, but I still have no evidence.

Qiao Shenbei has not tried this era. As for the helicopter, when he was about to get on, Huo Yanan grabbed his wrist and put safety measures on him.