Chapter 209

Chapter 209 Qiao Shenbei, come back to me quickly

If you don’t learn well at a young age, you will have a lot of tricks to pick up girls.

Qiao Shenbei felt that he definitely did not follow his biological father in this aspect. After all, when he opened his crotchless pants, he had already made a reservation for the girl he would like in the future. While he was still wearing his sweet pants, he had already launched an offensive. , I’m going to pick up someone else’s little girl. It shows that people can be single at a young age, unlike his father who has to be older before he can be single.

Speaking of open-sleeved pants, this brother has also been shy since he was a child. Children in rural areas like to wear open-sleeved pants for their children in the summer, because they are too lazy to wash clothes, and the children will not follow when they need to go to the toilet. You said, just go on like this, and send me some open-sleeved pants to make it easier to go to the toilet.

Before, it was nothing for her brother to open his crotchless pants. But since she thought she wanted to pick up girls and find her future girlfriend, she no longer wanted to wear open crotchless pants. Moreover, as long as he was asked to wear open crotchless pants, he would cry with his face turned red. It seems that he was happy after changing into normal pants, and the ones he changed into were ripped jeans. Ripped jeans are fine, as long as they are not open, and I think ripped jeans are a trend.

Qiao Shenbei felt that it was really easy to let him go. He had a talent for fashion at a young age!

When Huo Yanan saw that his son also liked to rip open his pants, he was so angry that he almost fainted. He didn't know what kind of thing this was. The trend is that one generation after another likes to wear ripped pants for fashion. He has been in two generations, and he still can't understand the existence of these ripped pants.

My brother wears these ripped jeans every day to guard the door of the house next door, and the old girl comes back so affectionate, which is simply outrageous.

I walk around in other people's homes every day.

When the hostess of the house next door saw this, she showed off her brother's relationship with her daughter. It was really nice that the two of them might become very good friends when they get older.

Qiao Shenbei took a breath after hearing this. He thought that the situation in his mind is now like this. If it gets worse in the future, maybe your daughter will be eaten up by my son. If you are so upset, you This is to support feudalism and abuse.

Qiao Shenbei had no choice but to let his brother run to other people's homes every day. That was because he couldn't pull him back, and he didn't want to pull him back. If his brother was like this and gave him a bowl and chopsticks, he would probably want to do it. I lived in someone else's house, but when I grew up and the electricity was strong, I took my brother with me.

After all, the two of them only have one year left. In one year, they will leave the village and return to the big city to accept their status as the sons of the richest man.

I thought it would be easy, just take the children and leave after one year. However, when the year is up, the biggest problem comes from my brother. The brother thinks of leaving this village and leaving his future girlfriend. , cried so hard, and even when he was packing his luggage, he stubbornly held on to his luggage and refused to let him go. In the blink of an eye, three years passed, and they could go from this He left the village and went back to Beidu to inherit his family property.

Qiao Shenbei should fulfill his promise. After getting the money, he will go home and treat Huo Yanan for a massage! He

still wants the kind of top-notch set meal. It doesn't matter whether it's money or not. Anyway, what he has now is money.