Chapter 147

Chapter 147 I don’t want a woman, so just introduce me to a man...

He went downstairs with his luggage and prepared to get in the car. He looked like he was really planning to leave.

He was really going to leave. Bai Qing was so angry that he couldn't control it. After pointing the cigarette off his hand, he walked up to Yu Nanxi, grabbed his wrist and whispered: "Don't

When Yu Nanxi heard this voice, she knew it was him, so she looked up at him and wanted to pull her hand back with annoyance: "Bai Qing, let me go. Bai Qing was angry and couldn't control it. Because of his bad temper, he slammed his car door shut. He got so angry that he couldn't control it and said,

"I told you not to leave. Didn't you hear me? You couldn't hear me clearly." ? I asked you not to go back to that foreign country, stay here in the country,

"Why should I stay?" Why do you want to stay in this disgusting place?" After Yu Nanxi said angrily, she bumped into him, and Huai Beili Baijiao

couldn't control it this time, and blocked him directly in front of him without controlling her words. Stop and tell him from the bottom of your heart: "I was wrong, I was wrong, okay?

Bai Qing's words really scared Yu Nanxi. He looked at Bai Qing incredulously, as if he didn't believe himself. What I heard just now, after all, in Bai Qing's heart, a person with such a strong egoism would definitely not say these words of Dao Jing.

But he did say it now...

and he said it so clearly. "I apologize to you. I apologize to you for the things I did to you back then. I was wrong. I really did something wrong. I shouldn't have done that to you, and I shouldn't have forced you all the time. And last time , I shouldn’t force you, I apologize to you, and I am willing to make me pay you whatever you want. If you ask me to kneel down for you now, I will also promise you, as long as you don’t leave, don’t leave me, Yu Nanxi, I really like you. I have liked you very much from the beginning. I like you so much that I am crazy. I want to get you, so I would do such an extreme and inhuman thing. I was really wrong. You want me. What should I do to make you willing not to leave?

Looking at Baijiao who was so serious, Yu Nanxi didn't know if he was serious or if he just wanted him. After all, this man's palace is so deep, who knows if he was tricking him. It's just a routine.

Yu Nanxi didn't believe this man. She didn't believe him from the beginning, so now that she saw his face, she suddenly sneered and deliberately provoked him and said: "Okay, Bai Yin, since you said so, I can Give you a chance. You are such a face-loving man. You don’t want to embarrass yourself, right? Then kneel down. As long as you do such extreme things to anyone, it is simply embarrassing. After all, he has never said that he likes you. Who said this, he only likes himself, and he will not do such a thing that loses face.

Bai Qing was watching this on the street, with so many people watching. It would be really embarrassing to watch him kneel down. He really had no face, so he fell asleep and Yu Nanxi warned him: "You Don't go too far. If you really want me to kneel down for you, I will accommodate you. But not here. Back in Qijian, you can kneel down for as long as you want. Plus, I don't have any But this is the street, I would be very shameless. As expected, any extravagant expectations Yu Nanxi had for him were all due to his own stupidity. He said in a particularly shameless manner: "Bai Qing, you should recognize the reality." Well, you don't like anyone at all. Yu Nanxi turned around and was about to leave, but in the next second, Bai Qing, who was in front of him, knelt down directly in front of him with a "pop".

When Yu Nanxi saw him kneeling down, she was stunned and her eyes almost dropped.

Jing He feels that Jiang Jingchen has been acting strange recently. He used to be someone who clung to him, but recently he has been avoiding him.

That feeling really made Jing Ke feel strange. It was like that person who used to be so attached to you suddenly stopped talking to you and then stayed away from you.

Moreover, Jingke realized that Jiang Jingchen was hiding on purpose. For example, when he went to the canteen to eat in the morning, he happened to see Jiang Jingchen. When Jiang Jingtan saw him in the past, he would excitedly walk towards him with his plate in hand. But this time he remained motionless and kept a distance from Jing Ke. When he got to the back, Jing Ke walked over with a plate. It turned out that Jing Ke was also like this when he went to the toilet. He went in and saw Jiang Jingli. Jiang Jingqiu looked at When he came in, he didn't notice that he was in trouble.

There was really no way to describe him. When he went back to the dormitory room at night, he opened the door and saw Jiang Jingchen lying on the bed, covering himself with a quilt and sleeping...

Jinghe looked at the time and saw that it was only six o'clock. He would go to bed at six o'clock in the evening. 2Jiang

Jingli didn't know what happened to Jian Teng, but his whole person had been different recently.

And this situation lasted for a week. Jing Ke didn't say a word to Jiang Jingchen for a week, and Jiang Jingchen kept avoiding him.

When Jing Ke went to the lounge today, he heard Jiang Jingchen calling his family.

Jing Ke didn't know why he got up like this, and walked behind him to secretly listen to what he was saying. As a result, he heard Jiang Jingchen say: "Mom, if I don't go, I don't want to go on a blind date. You have to go on a blind date on your own." Let's go on a blind date. I'm still so young. I don't want to get married so early, right? I won't go anyway! I think I can take a look, okay, okay, just as you said, I'll tell him Just to see if I can get along with it. If I can get along with it, I,

Jiang Jingchen, thought about it and agreed. After all, the best way to forget a relationship or a person is to quickly invest yourself in a new relationship. Feeling in love, maybe this blind date is suitable for him.

Anyway, Jinghe is already with Lu Sui. If he continues to pester Jinghe, there is no way. Jingke just doesn't like him, and now Lu Sui has already After getting divorced, the two of them could just be together. He should let go and leave a good impression on Jing Ke. When Jiang Jingqiu thought this, he was still in a happy mood, but he didn't expect that when he turned around, he saw Behind him, Jing He looked dark.

Jing Ke suddenly appeared like this, which frightened him to death. What he said was really "f*ck, f*ck". He didn't know what to do, so he covered his head in fear. In the center of his heart,

Jinghe looked at him indifferently, and suddenly asked him with a smile: "You must be too happy now, so you should have not noticed me. After all, you are going on a blind date. How about

you? " What does the person on the blind date look like that makes you so happy? Is this a successful blind date before you even start? "

Jing Ke really wants to spit on this bitch man's face, it's so, man's mouth is so deceptive When Yu begged him before, he really said all kinds of good things: you are my moon, you are my sun, you are my air. Without you, I can't breathe.

But now.

What the hell are you talking about liking him? If you really like him, you won’t agree to go on a blind date with others, okay?

He’s going to go on a blind date with someone else. This is Do you like his appearance?"

Jing He's words frightened Jiang Jingchen, who was so hairy in his heart that he didn't know what to do. He didn't offend this yin and yang weirdo.

"What happened to my blind date ? ?At my age, in my small home, I am already a father of two children.

Jiang Jingchen retorted speechlessly. There is something wrong with Jing'a. He can't solve his own life-long affairs, so let him be single?

Jing'a was speechless. Looking at him with such a hungry look, he already wants to be a father. Already?

Jinghe felt very uncomfortable when he thought of this. He didn't even think that even when he spoke, he asked him with a sour tone: "Are you so anxious? Are you so anxious to get married?"

"Of course. My mother said, if I procrastinate any longer, I will be a young man of an older age, and I will not be able to find the girl's home by then. Why don't I hurry up?"

Then I will treat you as if you will succeed immediately, and you will be with him for a hundred years. " Come on! 'It hasn't been successful yet, why did Shifuyu come first?