Chapter 160

Chapter 160 Love

Qiao Shenbei clearly wanted to get closer to him, but Huo Yanan was afraid that the natural reaction of his body would not be able to accept it when he came into contact with electricity, so he saw him approaching her. At that time, I subconsciously took a few steps into the back room.

Qiao Shenbei looked at him suspiciously: "What's wrong? You seem to be resisting my approach.

" "No, the weather is too fun, and I just washed myself and was covered in water, so wait until I'm done before you come closer." I.

Qiao Shenbei: ...but it’s already autumn now. Don't forget that what you are wearing now is the long johns I asked you to wear yesterday.

There is no need to remind him of such a heavy fact.

"I just took a shower, so it's just hot. Don't worry, I wear long johns every day.

"Don't you think you dislike me?" Qiao Shenbei thought of those big bloody idol soap operas he had watched before. At eight o'clock This is the kind of plot in the movie. After she got pregnant, her husband disliked her, and then she found a mistress outside. It was because her figure was seriously out of shape after pregnancy, and she didn’t look good. Mainly because she couldn’t touch her, so her husband found a mistress outside. A junior and a junior was still serious.

"What did you say?" Huo Yanan pressed down her face unhappy when she heard his suspicion. "Am I that kind of person? Shut up."

Qiao Shenbei: "But why don't you touch me? You don't look like this kind of person. If it's because I have a child, I couldn't do it before. But I'm more than four months old now, so I can." Huo Yan'an heard him

He became unhappy when he said this, and educated him with a straight face: "Qiao Shenbei, please behave yourself and think about impure things all day long. What are you thinking about all day long? Don't take the child seriously. The number is broken.

Xiang Shenbei: ... Why are you pretending to be serious about me?

Li Guanping. Kunyin got off Huo Qi's bed. Just now the two of them were in love with Chai Xian. So now the two of them are stuck.

Huo Qi felt extremely angry when he thought about what happened before. So I sat on the edge of the bed smoking a cigarette and thinking about what to do.

After Kunyin put on his clothes and saw him like this, he leaned on his chest and asked him: "What's wrong? You're sighing like this because I'm serving you because you feel uncomfortable." "Does your

method work? Why do I There is still no way to make Huo Yanan obey me? Didn't you say that after the bug entered his body, he would be like a puppet and listen to me? But now he doesn't want to talk to me at all. And he didn’t take me seriously, just like before. It is even less likely that you will become a puppet and be at my disposal. Is it because your stuff doesn't work?" "Why are you so

anxious? You can't eat hot beans or shoulders in a hurry. It will always be useful, but not so fast. Please calm down for me. I will help you if I say I will. But you also promised me that when things are done, I will pull him down from this position. We will take half of it each. You also help me deal with the Bai family. Dead Bai Qing and Qiao Shenbei.

"Don't worry, as long as I take that position, everything will be convenient. I will definitely be able to help you then." After thinking about it, Huo Qi pulled the quilt and said. "It's still early now. Let's do it again. You, a little goblin, have quite a lot of ideas.

Kunyin smiled evilly at him and did not refuse him. After turning off the light on the side, he turned on the light and got down to business. Kunyin

is Bai Nanxing. He had always been particularly interested in Daxi and wanted to go there. He mentioned this to Bai Qing when he was still his son.