Chapter 64 - 65

Chapter 64 Huo Yanan is jealous

The train is a three-day journey. After arriving at the time, get off the train.

Because Qiao Shenbei's things were originally placed on the high luggage rack, so he wanted to take them down now, but he was not tall enough. If he reached up like this, his waist would probably break.

As a result, after Jiang Jingchen took off his things, he glanced at the fat boy and took off the fat boy's things as well.

Before Qiao Shenbei had time to say thank you to him, he felt a cool breeze behind him. He turned around and saw that his good brother's eyes were narrowed into a thin line, looking dangerously... There was a sharp coldness in his eyes, which scared him to death.

Being stared at by Huo Yanan made him furious, and he immediately put the luggage back trembling in the next second.

At first, Qiao Shenbei thought he helped her get something and wanted to thank him. Later, when she saw that he put it back obediently, she wanted to beat him on the head.

After Jiang Jingchen picked up his luggage, he got off the train obediently.

But Huo Yanan stepped forward. He was tall and had long legs, so he just reached out and took down the luggage from the luggage rack. After taking it off, he threw it directly in front of Qiao Shenbei and said harshly: " Qiao Shenbei, are you a waste? Do you have no hands? You have sound limbs, but you still let others carry things for you? Are you so lazy? I don’t even look at how fat you are, so why don’t you help yourself to lose weight? "

Qiao Shenbei: "..." Did he eat explosives?

Qiao Shenbei was so timid that he took his luggage and went down obediently.

Anyway, I thought that the two of them would never meet again, and they might never even see each other again, so just tolerate him as long as you tolerate him.

Just thinking about it, he walked with steps that he would never recognize.

But he never thought that after they got out, they took the same bus and sat in the same seat... Because these were the only two empty seats after they got on the bus, so they had no choice but to go together. I sat down, but I never expected that the two of them would get off at the same place.

When Qiao Shenbei saw the person next to him getting out of the car and trembling on the same ground like him, he looked at Huo Yanan and got angry: "Huo Yanan! Aren't you? , you actually followed me? You actually followed me from the countryside all the way here, what’s your intention? Can’t I get rid of you even when I go to school?”

Huo Yanan heard his shameless words and squinted at him gently, He sneered: "Are you sick? Who is following you? I'm here too, and my place of work is right here. It's obviously you who follows me, okay?"

Qiao Shenbei: "..."

Qiao Shenbei listened. After he said that, he pointed at that place and then looked at his school. What a fucking coincidence. Two people go to school in one place and work in the other place, but they are right next to each other. .

Jiang Jingchen also got out of the car and walked behind the two people.

When Qiao Shenbei saw him, he quickly slipped away and reported to school.

After Jiang Jingchen saw the fat man leaving, he stepped forward and grabbed Huo Yanan's hand and left with him: "Yan'an, are you living an unhappy life with that fat man? If you're not happy, you should divorce him. Anyway, with your conditions like this, why don't you worry about finding a good woman? A good man can do it too."