Chapter 132

Chapter 132: You can give birth to a younger brother for Shen Bei

Bai Qing picked up the phone directly. He wanted to see the man Xian Jing left with Zhun, but when he went downstairs and went to the shore, he found that no one was there.

After Bai Qing waited on the shore for a long time, his subordinates rushed over and said, "Are you leaving? Are you leaving so soon? I thought I could say hello?

Bai Qing's face turned dark at this time. , suddenly got angry and ordered him: "Scoop the whole city to the bottom, I will also find out where he is. Why are you leaving this stuff here now? Why don't you hurry up and find someone for me? I can't find him." , don’t come back either.

Subordinate: ....Are you willing to do it?" Bai Xing

's subordinate had no choice but to leave after being scolded like this. I said: "You are really looking for trouble, if you really think so. He couldn't bear to leave him, and he didn't want him to leave. You shouldn't have let him go in the first place. If you didn't let him go, you might have a second child now. Bai Qing

... He really didn't expect it at the time. He

thought at the time It was to let him go free.

But now that I think about it, if I hadn't let him go, maybe there would have been a second child. Shenbei could have been born a first-born child. Qiao Shenbei finally coaxed Huo Yan'an to let him go. He spared his life.

After returning to the room, Qiao Shenbei handed the bag in his hand to Huo Yanan, "Here, here you go. This is what I bought for you when I went shopping with your sister today and saw something that is particularly suitable for you.

Huo Yanan reached out and took the bag arrogantly. Although his face was calm and there was no reaction, but in his heart he heard that it was specially bought for him. After that, he was already extremely surprised, but he had to keep it. He has a calm personality, so he cannot go crazy.

The two of them have been together and married for so long, and Qiao Shenbei has never bought him anything, so giving him this thing now makes Huo Yanan a little shy.

This was the first time I bought him something, and it was very memorable.

Qiao Shenbei called him into the dressing room, "I based this on your height and your eight-pack facial muscles. I don't know if the size I reported to the boss is suitable or not. It's not specially customized. I bought it directly at the suit store. Yes, so you go and try it on. If it doesn’t fit, it’s okay.”

Huo Yanan: ...No one can measure the size with eight-pack muscles except his wife.

So he turned around and smiled. He went into the living room and changed into these clothes. Qiao Shenbei was outside, eagerly waiting for the clothes he had slaughtered to come out. He himself doesn't have eight-pack facial muscles, but his husband does, so he wants to take a look. When Huo Yanan puts on this suit jacket, he doesn't need to wear clothes underneath, and just exposes the virtual machine in the middle. It's so tempting to see it out like this.

No, he was drooling just thinking about it. He was waiting outside for him to come out, but after he went in, he didn't come out for more than ten minutes. He was just changing clothes, and those who didn't know thought he was inside. Put on some makeup and spray some perfume.