Chapter 158

Chapter 158 I like you

It's on the second floor. I didn't even say a word to them about the angry figure, and just went upstairs indifferently.

Seeing his uneducated look, my aunt sneered: "Who is this? Fortunately, you are not with him. Look at him like this, you are so arrogant that you don't know what we have offended him? However, How long are you going to let him stay in this home? You are still single in your current status. If you let a man, or the mother of your son, stay here, it is hard to say, and others will laugh at you if you go out. It's not good to have a misunderstanding. Jinyang definitely wants to have sex with you, so you drive him out as soon as possible when you find the opportunity. Then, let Mianyang come in, you know?" Bai Qing felt reluctant to let go after hearing this

. But she still didn't resist what her aunt said, her eyes darkened and she nodded and said:. Got it, aunt, don't worry, I have my own mind and I will make the decision myself.

When Bai Qing went upstairs, he happened to meet Yu Nanxi who came out because she was thirsty and wanted to go downstairs to drink water. As a result, the two of them bumped into each other by coincidence.

Yu Nanxi lives next door to Bai Qing, so she thought a little bit and let her live next door to her.

After all, they are right next to each other like this, and now they are right next to each other, and they will definitely be able to sleep together in the future.

Unexpectedly, after opening the door, they saw each other so embarrassed.

After Bai Qing saw him coming out, he looked at him coldly, then opened the door to go in.

Men, it really means that if you change your mind, you will change your mind. In the past, I had to adjust to him for a long time every time. He wouldn't give up even if he didn't let him go for a long time. As a result, now that he has a new love, he looks like a completely different person, looking at him indifferently, without any inappropriateness at all.

Seeing him like this, Yu Nanxi felt inexplicably unhappy for some reason. When he was about to enter, she said irritatingly: "You are really shameless. An old cow eats young grass without looking at how old you are." You are so old, and you still hang out with other people's children when you are so old, they can treat them as your son. You are the same age as your son, and you don't feel embarrassed to be with them. I don't know what you think. Bai Qing

doesn't know Why, I could hear the sour smell of Yihai, and I was secretly happy, but on the surface I pretended to look at him with an indifferent face. That would make people not dislike me. Moreover, although I am old, I look good. Handsome.

Yu Nanxi: ....

"And young people like me, a mature uncle, who is more attractive. He is also quite doting, and it would be nice for me to have a little wife who she treats as my own son. People like this kind of tone.

Yu Nanxi: .... wake up, people are just interested in your money. Bai Qing smiled even more wildly: "

That only requires me to have money." The richest man like me is indeed the target of many young people. I also have the talent of an old cow eating young grass.

Yu Nanxi:

After Yu Nanxi glared at him, she had no way to refute him, so she could only leave angrily, not wanting to talk to him. Just when he was about to leave, Bai Qing suddenly stepped forward and grabbed him. She caught his wrist, then pulled him and pushed him against the wall. After pressing him against the wall, he stopped him from moving, grabbed his hand, pressed him down and lifted him up.

Yu Nanxi was inexplicably treated like this by him, and stared at him angrily, please tell him: "Bai Qing, you fucking bastard, let me go, let me go. Now let