Chapter 161

Chapter 161 Jealousy

After he went upstairs, he took a shower with cold water to let his anger go away. After he came out of the shower, he actually heard a sound in the room next to him. The room next to him is undoubtedly Bai Qing's.

He didn't know what the sound was, so he walked over and leaned against the door, listening to the sound. The next second I heard this voice...the young man's voice, the two of them were joking around, then went inside together and closed the door.

Yu Nanxi couldn't see what was going on outside, and could only distinguish it by listening to the sound. After hearing the sound, he became furious, and then walked to the wall next to him. Wanting to know what they were doing, the two men went in What else could be going on in the room?

It sounded uncomfortable to him.

He put his ear to it and heard a crackling sound inside, as if the bed was shaking.

When Yu Nanxi heard this voice, a picture came to mind. They were all people who had experience in this area. How could they not know what they were doing? They were really brave. They had only known each other for a few days, and they were already doing this kind of thing.

This disgusting thing Baijiao is really disgusting. He keeps saying that he likes him and wants to pursue him back. He even runs away on the spot to prevent him from leaving.

How much he liked to say it, how much he wanted to repent, but in the end, when the young guy hooked up with him, he did it without hesitation... A

man's mouth is really a lie, you can't believe it He is the one who is fake, and his love is really worthless.

He didn't know why he was so angry. He felt like smoke was coming out of his head. After thinking about it, he wanted to destroy them. But he looked at his pajamas with no fighting power. Especially in front of a young man younger than him, he simply failed, so he picked through his wardrobe and found a more sexy and sultry silk nightgown. After putting on this nightgown, he straightened himself in the mirror, and then I exposed the part of my chest and did some slit. I thought there was no problem, so I went to knock on the door.

When he banged on the door, he heard movement inside, and the banging got louder.

Yu Nanxi looked like she was about to give up this door to Yan.

The voice inside was Jin Yang's: "Wei?

It's indeed this man." Yu Nanxi gritted her teeth and said, "It's me, so please close the door now. I have something to see Bai Qing. It's a very important matter, so hurry up." The door was opened.

There was silence for a while and then he said to him: "Brother Nanxi, can you come and find someone later? It's not convenient to open the door for you now. We have something to do now. It's really very inconvenient. So we can't open it for you until we solve it." After that, he came to you again.

Yu Nanxi could already imagine the scene of the two people hooking up on the bed, which made him even more angry: "I order you to open the door for me now, or Bai Qing, if he doesn't Open the door for me. I will go back immediately to take my son back abroad. He will never be able to see his son in his life. His words really worked.

After a while, the people inside came out and opened the door. The person who opened the door was Jin Yang. Jin Yang looked When he arrived, he deliberately picked up his clothes, as if he was arranging them, and he looked like he had just experienced something.

When Jinyang saw Yu Nanxi, he smiled at him and looked at He looked like he was hiding a knife in his smile. When Yu Nanxi saw this scene, he immediately warned him: "Get out of here. I have something to do with Bai Qing now, so it's nothing to do with you. You are very annoying here and disturbing me."