Chapter 159

Chapter 159 Men are really inexplicable

My whole body was stunned, my body was stiff, and I didn’t know what to do.

...What does he mean by what he said? What does it mean to like him?

.8... Do you like him too?

Jing Ke was so shocked by this incident that he couldn't breathe. .... He was doubtful Did he hear it wrong? Why did Lu... like him at this time?

In the past ten years, ten years, the whole ten years, she never told her that she liked him. Why did she say she liked him at this moment?

Jing Ke was so frightened that he didn't know what to do, right here.

At this moment, Jiang Jingchen, not far away, had just returned from visiting relatives in his hometown. His mother stuffed him with a lot of stuff. The big and small bags were all specialties from home, so he carried them over and just arrived at the door. Unexpectedly, he saw a couple hugging each other not far away. , she was shocked, and even scolded him, saying that moral standards were declining in the world, and it was shameless for them to hug each other in broad daylight.

When I walked in later... my eyes met those of Jing Ke.

Jing He didn't expect that the person walking towards him was... Jiang Shen?

They didn't know where this bloody plot came from. Why was Jiang Jingchen put on the spot every time Lu Sui had any close contact? He saw it clearly. He saw it so clearly.

After Jiang Jingtan saw the two of them acting so intimately, he was so frightened that his whole face turned gray. He never expected...the two of them would be so disgusting. They were still hugging each other, so frightened that he almost threw everything in his hands.

Afraid of disturbing the two of them, he hurriedly picked up the things and turned around and ran away very quickly, lest Jing Ke knew about it and thought he was deliberately disturbing them, which made him think badly of him again.

Jinghe was frightened when he saw Jiang Jingchen running so fast, and knew that he must have misunderstood. "So he broke away from Lu Sui, pushed him away, and when he wanted to fish forward, Lu Sui didn't think of it. Jinghe would actually push him away at this moment. If it had been before, he really couldn't have imagined... that it would happen like this. So at

that moment, he was in a daze and laughed pitifully. The voice said to him: "Jing Ke, didn't you always ask me why I wanted a divorce? You also asked me if it was because of personality incompatibility. In fact, it was not because of you that we divorced." I found that I like you. So what about you?

When Jing Ke heard this, he had no time to answer him. He just wanted to explain to Jiang Jingchen.

The last time that guy knew that the two of them almost kissed each other, he had ignored him for more than half a month. If he hadn't explained the cold war with him this time, he would probably ignore him forever this time, and he wouldn't. I don’t know why I care so much about his feelings. Anyway, I just want to explain to him that there was a misunderstanding just now, otherwise I will feel uncomfortable.

Seeing that he was silent and about to leave, Lu Sui asked again: "Is it because of him? Jinghe, you don't agree to me and don't stay with me. The reason why you want to go over now is because of Jiang Jingchen. You have already Have you fallen in love with him? Don’t you like me anymore?

After hearing this, Jing Ke’s face darkened and he ran away without answering.

Lu Suilai thought he had said nothing . Speaking of this, he should have made a choice. He didn't expect that the choice he made in the end was like this. Indeed, he had already given the answer, and this was his choice. Lu Sui smiled bitterly