Chapter 136

Chapter 136 Huo Yanan, let’s have a baby

You didn’t tell me about the inferior things. You kept asking me to plant them, but you didn’t tell me why I wanted to be a good person and do good deeds!

Smurf: "Nonsense, if you think about it, you will know that you are asked to do these things because you must be a good person and do good deeds to accumulate virtue. If you want to leave this world, you must accumulate virtue and do good deeds to a certain level before you can go back."

Qiao Shenbei collapsed: "But I'm already married in this world, why should I go back?

Smurf: "You can't go back, because the original Qiao Shenbei of this world can be resurrected with your help." So, you have to go back.

Fortunately, Ruirui could talk to him pleasantly when Qiao Shen came to the north. But after hearing what Smurf said, he couldn't control himself. He took out a big hammer from nowhere and directly Goes towards it: "Smurf, I'll beat you one day at a time, don't hide anymore, get out of here quickly, get out now and get beaten! If I don't blow your head off today, I will follow you. Your last name. Did you lie to me from the beginning and trick me into doing tasks? You are the villain behind the scenes, right?"

The beach monster Smurf always hides in dark corners and never dares to see people with his true face. This It was afraid of being attacked by a group, it was afraid of being killed by a group!!

It actually hid itself very tightly.

After the Smurf saw that he was really doing something, it was frightened and hid itself very tightly. It was frightened. , Put down the hammer. Where did you get the hammer? How could you still bring the hammer in?

"I just want to beat you to death, otherwise I will feel sorry for myself. Tell me what is going on? Why did the original Qiao Shenbei will be resurrected? Isn't he dead? How can he be resurrected after death? Why on earth do I keep doing tasks here? Did you trick me into doing tasks?

Smurf: ...You can do this yourself The world is resurrected, why can't he? You are here to trade with each other. You use Qiao Shenbei's body to survive here, do good people and good things, and earn the opportunity to return to the real world. And Qiao Shenbei in this world just uses his body to If he lends it to you, the last thing he gets is the chance to be resurrected. There's nothing wrong with that. It's mutually beneficial for you.

Qiao Shenbei: ...I have always made wedding dresses for others?

Later, Qiao Shenbei listened to Smurf explain the whole story clearly.

Among the people who can enter this space, one is from this world, and the other is from the future world. People from the two worlds who have the same name or are exactly the same can enter this space with each other, and this space will give them a resurrection Chance. 54

One is resurrected in this world, and the other is resurrected in the original world. They only need to be good people and good deeds, and farm here, and they will have a chance to be resurrected. They will be resurrected later after they have done enough good people and good deeds.

Qiao Shenbei in the original world didn't have to do anything. He only needed to lend his body to Qiao Shenbei, and Qiao Shenbei in the future would do it. As long as he could be resurrected in the original world, Qiao Shenbei's body in this world would also be returned to him. He did.

So... He did all the hard work in Shenbei? ?

Too much! He planted the fields! He did the good deeds, he fucked the men! He was fucked by him in bed! He gave birth to the children! The result!!! In the end, all the results were given to him. The original world... Shenbei!