Chapter 145

Chapter 145 Is your stomach growling?

Moreover, it is Qiao Shenbei’s child. He is pregnant now, so the child in his belly is also her brother’s child.

That child was her nephew no matter what. She just had to kill her own nephew with her own hands. No matter how she said it, she couldn't bear it and didn't know what to do.

Huo Xihei was frightened when he heard it. No matter how you put it, it was a human life. Although it was only in the stomach and had not come out, she had no choice in this kind of killing method.

Huo Luqi already knew the reason for her resistance, so , warned her: "If you don't kill the child, I will kill you. If you kill the child, I will give you the antidote all at once, and you will die." I’m not worried about dying, but if you don’t obey me, you should know how cruel my methods will be. I will definitely make your life worse than death.

Huo Heihei could feel the chill coming out from listening to it. There is no way , she was still so young, and she didn’t want to die yet, so she had no choice but to agree.

Huo Yanan was working fine, but when she heard the phone call saying that she was pregnant, she couldn’t wait.

She skipped work and went home to see her. Qiao Shenbei.

The hospital has confirmed that she is pregnant, so she must be pregnant.

And it has been about a month.

He is really not a facade, he is really going to be a father.

Huo Yanan returns After arriving home, he grabbed Qiao Shenbei and kissed her, as if he couldn't kiss her enough. He was very happy.

Qiao Shenbei was really drooled by him, and then he was pressed on the bed. There was no way to refuse him, so he just came over like this.

Qiao Shenbei couldn't laugh or cry, but seeing him so happy, this person was also happy, which showed that he really liked this child.

I don't know if it's the past few days . Qiao Shenbei is uneasy because of the child. It is also because Yuan Qiao Shenbei in the body has caused harm and has begun to resurrect Yuan Gu, so he has been feeling very uncomfortable these days. He doesn't know why he feels uncomfortable.

, but it felt weird.

It was as if there was someone inside the body that would burst out of his eyes.

Huo Yanan was particularly excited and grabbed his hand and kissed it. His hands were trembling with excitement. He choked and said: "Thank you, Shenbei."

Seeing Huo Yanan's excitement, Qiao Shenbei suddenly felt a sore nose and was speechless and choked. He was very sad.

It seemed like there was no way he could stay with him for the rest of his life. There is no other way.

There's no way... we can stay together for a lifetime.

Although his belly was only about a month old now, Huo Yanan didn't know where he got his confidence from. He always felt that the child in his belly was already calling and he put his head on his belly, wanting to listen. A child's call.

Qiao Shenbei was hugged by his waist, and then put his ear on his belly to listen. Qiao Shenbei was about to tell this fool that there would be no sound this month, but the next second her stomach growled. Huo Yanan's IQ dropped sharply after he became a father. After hearing his stomach growling, he looked up at him with surprise and said, "Is the child greeting me? He knows that I am calling him." Qiao Shenbei:

. .. Silly child, this is not your child saying hello to you, it’s me saying hello to you when I’m hungry...

Qiao Shenbei told Yu Nanxi about the pregnancy, and told her by the way that because of the news of the pregnancy, there was no There was no way to go abroad, and there was no way to leave with him. After all, I had a family and children here, so I had to focus here, so I settled here. After Yu Nanxi heard this, he didn’t think too much