Chapter 54 - 55

Chapter 54 Are you sick? How can I have a baby as a man?

As a result, Huo Yanan's face became darker and darker, and she said angrily: "So, Qiao Shenbei, you are trying to set me up to date other women. You are trying to set me up to be with other women. What exactly are you trying to do?Are you a little self-conscious about my wife? Should I say you are selfless and generous or something? As my wife, you let me date other women?"

After Qiao Shenbei heard that he was so angry, he immediately shrank next to him and apologized: "I was wrong. I admit my mistake to you. I won't dare to do it again next time. Don't be cruel to me."

After seeing his sudden cuteness, Huo Yanan's eyes widened and warned him. He scolded him: "No, you can't admit your mistake. If you admit it, I won't be able to scold him anymore."

Qiao Shenbei: "???"

If he has such a perverted request, then he must be satisfied. Qiao Shenbei held his head high and said, "I'm not wrong. What I did was right."

Huo Yan'an was so angry that he turned into a fire-breathing dragon and cursed: "Qiao Shenbei, do you have to let me hit you? ? You're not wrong yet. Where are you wrong? Are you right by pushing the husband you got to another woman? You still don't want to admit your mistake?"

Qiao Shenbei: "???"

Damn it, Huo Why is Yanan more difficult to serve than a woman?

He stopped serving him and started scolding him directly: "Huo Yan'an, don't you just want to know why? Then I will tell you, first of all, although you and I are husband and wife, our relationship is in name only. You also said Yes, you don’t like me, so I introduced you to another woman. Why are you angry with me? Aren’t I worried about your happiness? Although we are not allowed to divorce, have we obtained the certificate? We have not Get the certificate. Legally, we are not a real couple at all, so if you marry another woman, who cares about you? It doesn't matter, and you haven't broken the law. Aren't I thinking about the rest of your life?" "Is it possible for

you ? You still want to live like this with me as a couple in name only for the rest of your life. You are a man, so you also have to vent your desires, okay? How do you solve your physical desires? You have to rely on your hands every time, and your hands are very tired, okay? Besides, Relying on your hands is different from actually going to the battlefield. Are you willing to remain an old virgin until your death?"

Huo Yan'an: "..."

"So I have a plan for you. You marry a woman, and then Can't you have another child with a woman?"

Do you have to like your little brother so much?

Because of your little brother's steadfastness, you quarreled with me like this, just because I introduced a woman to you?

This faggot!

Qiao Shenbei swore to the sky and the earth. If the person he introduced to him today was a man, who knows how overjoyed he would be?

Huo Yanan looked at him with a sinister face, and the corner of his mouth was angry. He asked in an angry tone: "Why do women have to give birth to children? Can't men give birth to children?" "Is there something

wrong with you? How can a man give birth to a child?"

Huo Yanan An was forced to panic: "I said a man can have children, so he can have children." "

Okay, okay, then you can give birth to me."

Huo Yan'an: "..."

The two people were so incompatible with each other, Neither of them wanted to talk to each other.

After Huo Yanan calmed down, she discovered a very scary problem. She turned to look at him, her eyes dimmed, and asked with disappointment: "Qiao Shenbei, why are you pushing me to other women like this? Are you still happy? Do you want me to be with another woman? Qiao Shenbei, you...don't you think of me as your husband? You don't take the fact that we are husband and wife seriously. "

Chapter 55 Huo Yanan and Qiao Shenbei have a cold war

When Qiao Shenbei heard this question, he was confused and said honestly: "Come on. What kind of relationship do you and I have as husband and wife? There is no relationship between you and me at all, and there won't be any relationship, okay?" More importantly, we are not a couple at all. Apart from just chatting under the quilt, we have never done anything like a couple, so we just live together. There is nothing I can do about it, after all. We can't get divorced, and there's no way to leave here. After we go to college, the two of us will live our own lives, and we won't interfere with each other."

Huo Yanan sneered ridiculously, understanding, and instantly understood what was going on. His lost pupils seemed to be tempered with ice, "So you want to go to college just to leave me, so you want to go to college just because you don't want to be with me. In your eyes, you don't regard me as your husband at all. Don't you take the relationship between the two of us seriously?"

"...That's not the case when we come here."

Huo Yanan's whole body was on fire now, and he instantly understood that it was all him. If people take it seriously, if they take it seriously, they will not admit that they are husband and wife, nor will they take this matter as the same thing.

He thinks too much. He is interested in Qiao Shenbei, but Qiao Shenbei is not interested in him at all.

...

Qiao Shenbei felt that the atmosphere around him suddenly became frozen.

He gave it up coldly, but Huo Yanan turned back with a sullen face and stopped talking to him.

The current situation between the two of them was particularly awkward, and he couldn't even talk to him if he wanted to.

In this way, they arrived at their village in silence all the way. Huo Yanan got out of the car first, and then relied on his long legs to walk very fast and ignored him.

Qiao Shenbei was speechless and quickly followed.

Huo Yanan really ignored him. After he returned, he showed an expression like someone owed him millions. Everyone talked, but Qiao Shenbei was the only one who spoke and ignored him.

When it was time to go to bed at night, Qiao Shenbei took a shower outside and came in with a washbasin. After coming in, he closed the door, locked it, and got ready to go to bed.

As a result, he put the washbasin aside and when he was about to go to bed, Huo Yanan threw him a pillow and then a quilt.

Qiao Shenbei was confused: "What do you mean?"

Huo Yanan went to bed with a straight face and attacked him mercilessly: "You are too fat. The two of us are sleeping on the bed. It will collapse, so you sleep on the floor."

Qiao Shenbei: "???"

Ying Ying Ying, I used to call people thin and skinny, but now I call them fat.

He looked at the pillow and quilt in his hand aggrievedly, and really didn't know what kind of temper he was having.

Although you could sleep on the same bed before, now you can only sleep on the floor and the bed.

Qiao Shenbei wants to lose weight more and more quickly. When he becomes a paper man, let's see if he can still use this excuse to stop him from going to bed.

...

Qiao Shenbei was really careless and quickly fell asleep on the ground.

Huo Yanan was lying on the bed, tossing and turning, unable to fall asleep, because she was used to it, and there was a chubby body next to her. When she turned over, she could see it. Now she couldn't see it no matter how she turned over. She could only see the figure on the floor. He was sleeping no matter what. After a long time, he suddenly spoke in a deep voice, and in the quiet atmosphere of the middle of the night, his voice was heard, low and sexy.

"Qiao Shenbei, will you get cold if you sleep on the ground like this?"