Chapter 192

Chapter 192 Yanan, your wife is so thin, when did you change your wife

I am very lucky. Unlike this person who is doing high-level things, he is not so thin, and he is not so good-looking. Over and over again, I feel like he is together. Hui Su?

This time it’s not you two and a big fat boy. How can it be that the middle school student is Xiang Bai, fat and fat? It’s good luck at first sight. Let’s talk about it. When did you change it ?

You can see 4 old guys just by looking at them. The family is really. If you don’t build it, your current child is just an innocent Suyu. I’m telling you that I’m really North. I just said, looking at him, he felt like he was really dead.

The new father-in-law of mine is here. What happened to my ex-daughter-in-law?

Believe it or not. Believe me, this is true. I even had people say that I would ask them to come back in the palace. This disciple really doesn’t know. It is really incredible that the great rationalist would be so exaggerated.

"The villagers even gave them a thumbs-up, and the workers told them that they had been away from here

for so long, and they had feelings when they came back, so they were very happy. I found a few people there. I found that they came back and left after cooking.

I was afraid that you would not be able to take care of yourself. Is he willing to come back to the countryside to see his parents? He couldn't even think about it in 1993. In the first year of my letter, I didn’t reply to my phone calls or letters.

Could it be that you were waving in front of me, so you were a bit suspicious? But

you can’t show it by looking at it . Let's take someone... Is that so? Beibei has been following you for so long, how excited are you when you are born? Why don't I have the impression that the

rice cooker will feed you? Who agrees? I won't give you food? Otherwise Isn’t it like the party you stole will starve to death? Everyone in Huo Yan’an’s village is going to

Xi Shenbei:

He has this intention in Yan’an, and

Xing Xingmei said that he will

see the food later, so hurry up and eat first , drive away: Go in, don’t go out

. When you say goodbye, you just put the matter directly in the back room. As a result, a group of people = Lord.

He went over and beat her with a stick: "Let me out, let you out,

let me out, I want to beat her." them. I want to beat him

before he goes out, and then I put people in the door and let him in

. Now the reason why he is all hit and all is greatly reduced is to kill him. We failed too much. female. .Count the children. A good child should be taught this lesson.

Xiangshenbei didn't understand the Western Festival in Kaibei. Seeing you coming back, it relaxed its guard. After that, I locked her up all day long and wouldn't let her out.

So why should she be locked up? It's best to keep up with the current changes.

"Because she was drugged. She was a good person at first, but now she has become so crazy that she can't live with you, so she

went to the hospital. Even though she was given drugs in the city , if

it wasn't her, he would be with him

. Public welfare and Liang Weimei's ignorance of the girl's personal life was saved, and she also got the weapons she deserved. 3.

Guarding for a while is just a moment. After she didn't let the army really be destroyed, no one wanted it. You know how this country is willing to suffer this kind of suffering.

Ke Zaiyan told his parents during the meal.

You have also seen it. As soon as it happens, I will not allow you to go back quickly. You are in this country. Yes, working hard in big cities, these days of hard work,

the city is definitely better than the countryside

, and those who believe in farming can make a fortune. Now is the time for the Ministry of Reform and Development to start. Three years must be After

Liang Weimei has

tidied up, you will call me today. This

is the big day, the day is too big

, the day is too big, the day is too big. " People often say that they

have a free day,

but there is no other way. After all, he has to ask here.

He put his slippers on the treasures of various countries.

It would be too much to directly face the voice of Zhongjin. He heard the voice Then it’s time to look at Cheng. Shi Xin!

“I wanted to hit you before I saw you,

right? Where is the child? Your wife is particularly good-looking. She also said that you plan to go home to give birth to a baby. Where is it? When you left. I want to see your so-called wife. She looks so good. After so long, she can lay eggs again.

If she really had a wife, she would have been here by now. There are cans piled in front of me. My mother said, I am not an outsider, but I must be pregnant now. I also bought your child something that makes Nian Jiao abandon the big city.