Chapter 30 - 31

Chapter 30 There is no one except his wife

When the girl saw Huo Yanan, she greeted him and called him in a gentle tone: "Hello, Yanan, I am Mengmeng's sister, and my name is Cui Yingying."

Huo Yanan nodded. , in a business-like tone: "I am Huo Xixi's brother, Huo Yan'an. Xixi told me that you are her teacher and you want to visit her home, so if you have anything to say, please tell me." Cui Yingying was stunned when she heard this

. He paused for a moment, and then he realized everything. In order to let the date go on, he nodded, "Ah, yes, there is something I want to talk to you about alone? It's about Xixi, I want to Do you know what she does at home? It’s so easy to get to know her. It’s not appropriate to chat outside. How about we go to the cinema to chat.” Huo Yanan

refused sharply: “Where can we chat without going to the cinema? It’s right here. Come on. Tell me and I will answer everything I know."

After Cui Yingying heard this, her face fell down on the spot. She wanted to watch a movie with the two of them to promote their relationship, but she didn't respond after hearing this. I had no choice but to bite the bullet and find a topic to talk about. First, I introduced myself.

Tell me where you went to college and how old are you this year? What do you do at home?

Huo Yanan was not interested at all, and immediately drifted away. He turned around and saw a familiar butt not far away.

It was true that most of her butt was exposed. She popped out of a store and only saw half of her butt and no one.

But based on how well he knew his wife, it seemed that no one else could have such a big ass except his wife.

Why is Qiao Shenbei also here in the county?

Could it be that she knew he was meeting another woman, so she followed him all the way to find out what happened.

After he thought of this, he suddenly panicked. Could he have misunderstood something?

Huo Yanan's eyes were drawn to it, and he felt something was wrong. He kept looking behind him, and found that Qiao Shenbei was actually buying something in a store, and he was dragging a lot of things with him. Personally, my body is puffy and I can't carry so many things, so I am very tired. My whole body is chubby, and I can't pull all these things... So I have a

chubby body pushing things. Huo Yan is safe. Cheng watched him busy there and smiled unconsciously.

This fat guy is quite cute.

Seeing him breaking out in sweat, Huo Yanan went directly behind him. When Qiao Shenbei collapsed from exhaustion and was about to stagger, he appeared in time and stabilized him behind him.

When Qiao Shen came to the north, he thought it was some pervert holding his butt, making him punch him in the back. When he turned around and saw that it was... Huo Yanan? ?

...

Cui Yingying was immersed in her own world and talked a lot. Later, she shyly held her head with her hands, hair to her earlobes, and tucked her hair behind her ears. She turned her head shyly and looked at Huo Yanan. As a result, Where are people? Where have people gone?

Where is Huo Yanan?

She looked around with fear on her face, but she didn't see where Renren had gone. Weren't you here just now? Why did you leave so suddenly?

Cui Yingying was so angry that she stamped her foot, what a bastard!

...

Huo Yanan's sudden appearance startled Qiao Shenbei.

What makes me think even more carefully is where to put his hands? I gave him a hand just now, and then those hands happened to be so beautifully attached to his...butt. 

Chapter 31 Huo Yanan, where are you putting your hands?

When Huo Yanan saw that he was about to fall, he stepped forward to help him, but the only thing in his body that could hold him up was his big ass, so he was in a state of panic. In the state of mind, I directly held the big butt and supported him, but now that I have realized my reaction, the hands placed here are particularly...ambiguous.

Qiao Shenbei looked at him, and he looked at him. When the two looked at each other, Qiao Shenbei couldn't bear it anymore: "Can you let go of your hand? Where are you touching?"

Huo Yanan reacted and was shocked. It was inappropriate, so he immediately pulled his hand back. Qiao Shenbei also stabilized and was about to pick up the pile of things and prepare to leave.

Huo Yanan looked at the pile of things he had and asked him: "What do you have all this?" "

I have vinegar and ginger. There are also a lot of salt and laxatives."

"Why did you buy so many of these?"

"Treat diseases and save people. People in my village are probably suffering from food poisoning, so they are all dead."

Qiao Shenbei said as he was about to put it on his shoulders, but he was picked up by him at that moment. He carried the pile of things with one hand. on the shoulders.

Qiao Shenbei was shocked when he saw Huo Yanan carrying it. Is this man's strength so... awesome?

He once again wondered if he was bloated...

The two of them returned to the village of Qiao Shenbei, and they didn't know what happened. Everyone died in battle and fell on the bed. Their faces were abnormal.

Qiao Shenbei first went to the village chief's home.

If it was really food poisoning, it would be impractical to ask them to do a gastric lavage. The equipment these days is not enough.

If he really performed gastric lavage on them, they probably wouldn't dare to do it. They would be afraid to death.

I went to the village chief's house. The door of the village chief's house was not locked. He was lying in the house, his face was frighteningly white.

Looking at the situation of the village chief, he must have food poisoning. After all, he had studied similar cases before. This situation often happened to people in the village because many things grown in the village were inedible. , poisonous ones, such as some good-looking poisonous mushrooms.

When he entered the door, he saw some beautiful mushrooms on the basket at the door, with particularly beautiful patterns.

The more beautiful something is, the more poisonous it is.

Qiao Shenbei took out the salt he bought, added a bowl, poured a little salt and diluted it with some water, took out some medicine, and handed it to the village chief to drink, "Village Chief, drink this and see if it can relieve the pain." You have food poisoning in your body."

When the village chief saw him, he immediately dropped the bowl and broke it into pieces. "What are you causing trouble again? We've already called the doctor. Stop making trouble and get out of here. You're a jerk. "

If you don't eat, you will fall down. "

Qiao Shen came to the north ready to leave, but he saw the village chief's son lying on the bed. He must have fainted. He couldn't bear to see such a small child, so he walked over and continued to make the same amount. Pour the salt water into the child's belly.

The village chief was frightened when he saw this, and wanted to step forward to stop him, but he had no strength. When he walked in front of him, he had already drank the thing for his son. The angry village chief caught him and "You poisonous man! You are not a human being, and you want to harm my son at this time! Don't leave, I will call the police to arrest you now, don't leave! If something happens to my son, I want you to take your life!"