Chapter 118

Chapter 118 Shenbei, you can also have children

After Qiao Shenbei came to his senses, he sighed: "I didn't expect that I was adopted by you...

Bai Qing heard this and touched his head: "Silly boy, my own.

Qiao Shenbei: ...When he heard this, he took a breath of cold air, looked at him in disbelief and asked: "Are you sure? How can a man give birth to a child? He reasoned... My mother is just a girl with good looks. A woman who looks like a man."

Bai Qing explained:

"With so many people in the world, only your mother's genes can do it. You can do it too. Are you happy?

Qiao Shenbei

is not very happy.

Qiao Shenbei didn't expect it at all. It happened that the biological mother turned out to be a man, and in this strange era, men could actually give birth to children, and he was the product of a man.

Qiao Shenbei suddenly felt that this photo was hot, and he immediately returned it Go back.

When I chatted with Bai Qing last time, I knew that his wife had died during childbirth, so it was inconvenient to mention this person again. The results of the paternity test will be out in a week

.

Su Chunhua and Qiao Shen On the day when the paternity test results came out, Nan and I were so nervous that they didn't know what to do. What if the results of the paternity test said that they were not biological children

? Change, so they couldn't interfere with it. After thinking about it, the two of them planned to steal something and leave in this home. After all, they were not biological relatives. They could make some money by leaving this home. Anyway, this home is so big, so they would steal something and leave. No one knew that they had stolen the things and sold them. So, the night before yesterday, when everyone was asleep, the two of them stole some antiques and other items from the house and packed them into their own packages.

As agreed, Qiao Shenbei came to this home a week later just to see the identification results. Just when he arrived, he and the group of people from the hospital arrived at the home at the same time. After everyone arrived, they

sat down They were waiting on the sofa for the doctor to pay them the results. Two of them were given, and two reports were given to them saying: "It has been detected. One of them, Mr. Qiao, and Boss Bai, your father-son relationship is 99%. The father-son relationship between the other Mr. Qiao and your boss is 0%. "

When Su Chunhua heard this, she grabbed the paper first and said, "Do you need to talk about it? Do you need to look at it? You can tell at a glance that our Nannan! is your biological son, Mr. Bai. The 99% is definitely our Shennan! Qiao Shenbei is the 0%. No need to look, the result is so obvious. Our Shen Nan looks exactly the same as you, Boss Bai, they were carved from the same mold. After Bai Qing heard this, black lines appeared on his forehead.

I really want to hit someone, why do you want to insult me?

It was carved in one stroke. If he looked so ugly, he wouldn't want to live anymore.

Qiao Shenbei knew that this woman would do it, but this method was too low. Years old, he snatched the report from her hand directly. Who is the biological child? Seeing this result,

the report from Su Chunhua's hand was snatched away. After passing by, she looked at him with hatred in her eyes, Qiao Shenbei I opened this report and

breathed a sigh of relief when I saw that the name of my report showed that it was 99% Xiang Shennan, and it showed 0%.