Chapter 90 - 91

Chapter 90 Huo Yanan is an old driver! ! !

Jiang Jingchen was shocked when he heard his possessive words. When did their relationship become like this?

"No, brother, don't you two have nothing to do with each other? It's just because you are not a real couple, so what happened to me looking for him? Is it wrong to look for him?"

Huo Yanan was angry when he heard this and looked at Qiao Shen Bei, asked him: "What did you tell him about our relationship?"

When Qiao Shenbei heard what he said, he thought of the incident where he ignored him just now, so he said serious nonsense: "The relationship between father and son."

Huo Yanbei An: ""

Jiang Jingchen: ""

As expected, Huo Yanan glared at him after hearing these words. Qiao Shen was very happy, patted his back and said, "It's okay, even though you are stupid. , but daddy still loves you."

Huo Yanan: ""

When he wanted to strangle him to death, their leader shouted angrily from behind Huo Yanan: "Huo Yanan , come in here, I have something to tell you."

After hearing this, Huo Yanan put aside her conflict with Qiao Shenbei and walked inside.

After Jiang Jingchen saw him leaving, he happily said to Qiao Shenbei: "Well, Beibei, can the two of us go to the movies?"

Qiao Shenbei didn't want to give him too much hope, and he had recently expressed high expectations for himself. It's so different.

It was not good for him to have a bold idea. He fell in love with him, so he quickly told him: "Jiang Jingchen, it's useless. I'm already with Huo Yan'an. Although our previous relationship was fake, but Now our relationship is real, so you are a good person."

After Jiang Jingchen heard this, he felt like the world was falling apart.

Why? Why do you do this to him? He had just started to fall in love, it was the first time he had learned to love someone, but he was hurt so mercilessly.

After Huo Yanan was called in by the leader, the captain angrily patted the motherboard and asked him: "Huo Yanan, you are so confused. , Hello, don’t you already have a wife? Now you are still having an extramarital affair with an employee in the company. Are you worthy of your wife? You know that the company is making a fuss now, and everyone is talking about you and that guy from the infirmary. The medical students got together. Do you know how much this does to your reputation? Now you are the number one in our school, and now we are going to let you be the first person to take off. This will be recorded in history. How big is this? Honor, but now everyone is saying that you two had an extramarital affair, that you were having an affair with another man, and now the superiors know about it. Let me find out. Do you know how terrible this matter will be when it gets serious? You will be dismissed at any time. "

So I have suppressed it for you now. After this matter is over, you should break up with that man as soon as possible and then call it a scandal. Don't let this kind of thing happen again in the future. I remember that you are like this.

" After Yan'an scolded the captain angrily, he handed him a glass of water and apologized: "I was wrong, I will still dare to do it again."

The captain was so frightened by these words that he choked and almost spit it out. He was half angry to death. Putting his cup on the table, "Huo Yan'an! You are trying to make me angry to death. You are abandoning your own future. Do you know how much I value you to do such a thing? You Is this worthy of me?"

Huo Yan'an: "Because the person I had an affair with is my wife."

The captain was confused and immediately said after hearing this: "My wife can't do it, how can my wife do it? Even if it's my wife's affair. , that’s not right either.”