Chapter 70 - 71

Chapter 70 Huo Yanan blushed: Don’t mention what happened last night! (Must read what the author has to say)

Qiao Shenbei: "Mom!" ! Come and save your lonely daughter-in-law.

This is too terrible.

Qiao Shenbei looked at him now like a hungry wolf, staring into his eyes as if he saw some bacon.

No, it's fat pork.

And he clearly felt that something was taunting him

, and Huo Yanan began to show his fox tail.

Qiao Shenbei wanted to push him away, but he couldn't push him away with his weak body. His body forced him to press him on the bed and couldn't push him away. Now he can only push him away. You can eat fish and meat at will.

Huo Yanan lowered her head and was about to kiss him.

Qiao Shenbei was startled when he saw that he was really serious. He quickly slapped his hand away and said hurriedly: "Huo Yan'an, calm down. Can you please calm down? Don't mess up. Come on, are you drugged out? Why are you so excited at night? You must recognize clearly that I am Fatty Qiao, not Jiang Jingchen. It’s useless for you to find me? I can’t help you. You have to take the right medicine. Ah."

Huo Yanan's body was now boiling to a flammable and explosive state. His whole body was trying to hold it back, so his veins popped out. He grabbed Qiao Shenbei's hand, suppressed his voice, and followed with gritted teeth. He said, "I had beef whip soup."

Beef whip soup?

He was so dissatisfied that he relied on medication at such a young age.

Qiao Shenbei's face was full of guilt and he was frightened: "Holy shit, Huo Yan'an, you are so young and you can't do it!"

Huo Yanan looked at him with scarlet eyes and gritted his teeth: "Who said I can't do it? I will prove it to you now. You, see if I can do it!"

Qiao Shenbei was frightened when he saw that he was really planning to come again. He turned his face to the side and yelled desperately: "No, no, I know, I know, you are good. Ah, super good, ah, I can already feel how good you are."

Huo Yanan: "I haven't started yet.

When Qiao Shenbei was screaming, he felt that a pair of hands had started to mess around. Qiao Shenbei couldn't bear it, raised his legs and forcefully released him, then immediately walked from the bed to the side and hid, and followed Huo Yan An made it clear: "Huo Yanan, what you told me is that our relationship is in name only, so you can't touch me!"

Huo Yanan did lose his mind when he got angry at first. Later, when he saw him like this After resisting, he returned to normal, thinking that the relationship between him and him had reached a freezing point. If he touched him, there would really be no next step for the two of them, so he tried his best to restrain himself and prepare to go out and solve it. As a result, when he was about to open the door, he found that it was locked.

Huo Yanan turned around and said to him with an embarrassed look: "Qiao Shenbei, the door is locked. My mother probably locked the door outside. My mother also brought me the beef whip soup tonight. She probably I'm going crazy thinking about holding a grandson."

Qiao Shenbei: "???" Huo Yan'an

's whole body was feeling hot now. He suspected that the beef whip soup not only contained the word "bull whip", but also contained some kind of medicinal ingredients. Now my body was so hot that I started to take off my clothes uncontrollably.

Seeing him like this, Qiao Shenbei was dumbfounded: "Are you sure you don't want to think of other ways? Don't do this!"

I can't help it anymore!