Chapter 174

Chapter 174 Qiao Shenbei, who was with you before, comes from the future world

Qiao Shenbei's life was hanging by a thread, and he was about to die. Fortunately, he let go of his hand, so he could breathe. After he let go of his hand, he breathed desperately. Huo Yanan came back alive

and did not give him a chance to breathe. He immediately asked him: "Explain now, explain to me immediately, where is the real Qiao Shenbei?"

After Qiao Shenbei coughed, he looked at him sincerely and said, "I I'm not lying to you, I am the real Qiao Shenbei, and I am your wife. I am Qiao Shenbei! I am Qiao Shenbei.

Huo Yanan didn't know where he took out the seven songs. At that moment, the seven songs were immediately placed on his neck. The seven songs were attached to his neck. Up, just a moment away, if the seven songs were moved in the next second, the seven songs would definitely pierce his skin directly.

His skin is tender, so the seven sharp edges have been worn out, and there are little blood stains and blood coming out.

Huo Yanan heard his excuse without any hesitation and wanted to take action directly, "Are you looking for death? You are still lying to me now. You are not him. You are not him at all. I gave you a chance. If you don't tell me, , I can kill you now.

Qiao Shenbei was so stimulated by his attitude that he immediately wiped off his clothes, and then showed him the knife on his stomach: "I am the real Qiao Shenbei, You can tell by looking at the scar on my belly that this is the child I gave birth to. This is the mark taken from the child. Don’t you believe me when you see this? I have been here since I gave birth to the child and have not left. Half a step here, you are all looking at me. Don't you know whether I am your wife or not?"

Huo Yanan still looked at his body coldly without any reaction.

The next second the knife directly cut his neck, and when he was about to take action, Qiao Shenbei quickly explained in order to save his life: "I am the real Qiao Shenbei, and the one before was It’s fake. The person you were with before came from the future. He is not the real Qiao Shenbei! He was reborn from the future to the present. This body has been my body from the beginning. If you don’t believe it, The paternity test done before can be done again. The blood washed on my body is the same as my father’s blood. The paternity test can prove that I am the real Qiao Shen!) Huo Yanan had a look on his face when he heard his explanation.

Suspicious and very dissatisfied, he felt like he had heard some fantasy, what is a person from the future, how could there be a person from the future, but looking at his sincere face, he looked scared. It didn't look like he was lying. He hesitated and put down the seven songs in his hand.

Qiao Shenbei had no choice but to confess the matter to this, so he could only tell him the source clearly: "I was in Xinjiang He suddenly died on the night of the show because Qiao Shenbei from the future died in his original world5 and then came to this world and took over my body and used my body to survive. This body came It was mine, but he suddenly took it over. He was the one who was with you later, but he died after giving birth to the child. He returned to his original world, and my body was returned to me." Huo Yan'an

stayed away from him after hearing these words. He got up from the bed and looked at him on the ground, suddenly realizing that he thought of many things.

It's possible that he is really a person from the future, because some words that he doesn't understand often come out of Qiao Shenbei's mouth, like something that doesn't exist in this era, like something from the future. Moreover, Qiao Shenbei's character has become different from what he was before he married his mother.