Chapter 62 - 63

Chapter 62 This is simply a joy to behold 

With his genius move, Qiao Shenbei frightened all the teachers. They unanimously believed that he had perfect marks, and later returned his qualifications to him.

Qiao Shennan could only be sent home, furious.

After Liang Sumei and Huo Gongyi heard that their daughter-in-law had been admitted to the First University in Beijing, they were extremely happy. They studied well and went to the small shop at the entrance of the village to buy a lot of firecrackers. The entrance of my own village has been placed at the entrance of the village next door, and at Su Chunhua's house, just to let them hear, this is the joy of being the top scorer in the college entrance examination, and this is the fireworks of the top scorer in the college entrance examination.

Su Chunhua came with the intention of irritating them, but after being ridiculed, she became extremely annoyed, her face twisted, and she blocked the door. I wish I could throw shit outside.

Huo Xixi felt that her parents were so embarrassing. They just wanted to get into the first university in Beijing. As for this, they even set off firecrackers for this fat guy.

At this time, several little girls of the same age as her were discussing in whispers: "Who got the first place in the exam? Admitted to Beijing University. Oh my God, it's amazing. I heard that this year's The top scorer in the college entrance examination got full marks, and surpassed the second place by many points. This is simply a genius. I don’t know whose daughter-in-law is so good. She can actually get such high scores. And our mayor also He praised him emphatically and even hung a banner in the square in the city center, because it is rare to meet a famous genius in a hundred years. "

Huo Xixi came and was about to leave because it was too embarrassing, but after hearing this, he was in the same mood as her After the school people said these words, she walked over. He coughed on purpose, tidied the hair around his ears in a coy manner and said, "The person you are talking about must be my sister-in-law. My sister-in-law is the top scorer in this year's college entrance examination. His score in this year's examination is full marks. Moreover, my sister-in-law is a well-known genius. She has never read a book, but she can write out the answers to all the questions in front of all the teachers."

Huo Xixi was so vain and waited for flattery, but after she said it , and as expected, he got the envious looks of those girls.

...

Su Chunhua thought of something when she saw her son looking so sad, and said to him: "Nan Nan, let me tell you, don't be sad. Didn't you just get admitted to a university in the capital? What? You? The university is not bad."

"My university is not bad, it is also a junior college. He was admitted to Jingcheng University, which is the number one university. Compared with him, I am really embarrassed. Now everyone knows that he was admitted to Beijing University. It's Beijing University. I've lost all my face to him. What do you want me to do?"

Su Chunhua gave him a plan: "How about you snatch his admission letter and then go to school in his stead? I heard your third aunt said that her son just couldn't get into college before, so she spent some money to buy the admission notice from someone who got into college, and bought that identity to go to college on his behalf. If it really can be admitted early, He has identified you. So you secretly steal his admission notice and enroll one step ahead of time, so that the school will definitely identify you. If he does not have an admission notice, he will naturally have no way to enroll." This is a good

idea. .

When Qiao Shennan heard this, he immediately stopped feeling sad, and was ready to do this, to see how he would be able to get the first place in the exam.