Chapter 155

Chapter 155 Huo Yanan is fine. Is it because of his righteousness?

Go to bed and sleep, wake up.

But he slept like a pig.

No matter how much I patted his hand and squeezed his hand, he just couldn't wake up. His level of lethargy was even more exaggerated than that of a pregnant woman.

Qiao Shenbei was surprised, why could he sleep so easily? It must

be because he was working outside. It was too hard. When he thought about it, he couldn't help but feel that he was such a failure. He didn't go to work and only relied on his husband to work outside to support himself. family.

Although he has hundreds of thousands of pocket money every month, this is too sorry for his husband.

So since he wants to sleep like this, let him sleep like this. He is hungry and is going to eat.

As a result, when he opened the door, he saw the butler at the door. The butler came to ask the young master to eat.

But before the housekeeper had time to knock on the door, he saw Qiao Shenbei opening the door and was startled. Why did he open the door? He opened the door. What about the young master? Did something happen to the young master? The housekeeper thought At this time, I quickly pushed him away and went in to take a look. It turned out that the young master was lying on the bed.

And the way he slept motionless was obviously to take away the weight from him, so he became like this on his own.

The butler's face was filled with anger, very angry!

He tried his best to shake the young master awake, but he couldn't.

Seeing him like this, Qiao Shenbei stopped him and said, "What are you doing? Can you be gentler? You shook him up like this, he was sleeping."

After hearing this, the housekeeper glared at him angrily, threw her hand away, and vented her anger at him: "Where is he sleeping? He is unconscious. He is sleeping forever. It's all you." Harmful. Why did the young master you wanted to harm become like this? Do you know what the young master’s identity is? Do you know what will happen to you like this? How many people will you harm? Even if you get into trouble, you will make my young master become like this. "Do you have any heart at all? My young master has taken care of you so well, but now he has been bewitched by witchcraft for you!

Qiao Shenbei was frightened by this grandpa housekeeper. His angry face was really scary, so he was frightened He took a few steps back and almost fell down. Fortunately, he held on to the end of the bed to prevent him from falling. But when he saw Grandpa Butler's face turning like this, he was confused, and he didn't know what it meant to sleep forever.

Grandpa Butler Jie He was particularly gentle to him before.

Now he has completely changed. The angry look shows that he just wants to strangle him to death.

Qiao Shenbei was frightened and was at a loss. What do you mean? Grandpa Butler, I don't. I understand what you mean. What does it mean to be unconscious? Is he just sleeping? He is just sleeping. Why is he unconscious?

The housekeeper was even more annoyed when he heard this. This man didn't know anything, so he harmed his young master. The housekeeper rushed over and grabbed the knotted wound on his fragile hand, "Why do you think you have a wound here? Why do you think you slept until now? You have been unconscious since the morning. Until now, because of you You have been infected by witchcraft from Daxi. There is a witchcraft worm inside your body. Once you have that black bug in your body, you will always be in a coma and there will be no way to wake up. Just like a living dead, the antidote is to have a man who is related to you as a muscle clan to lure the bug away from your body, that is, to save you from such a crime, you can wake up, except for my young master Who else has the qualifications, so our young master foolishly endured this pain for you. You are fine now, but my young master will always be in a coma.