Chapter 114

Chapter 114 The two people’s blood does not merge, so it is not a father-son relationship.

Huo Yan'an is so awesome that he won't go even if he doesn't want to go, and he keeps reaching out to hug her. The two of them are now hugging each other.

Brother Qiao Shenbei'an, do you know that your wife is in trouble outside now, why are you hugging me?

"Huo Yan'an, if you really don't go out, people will die outside."

Huo Yan'an: "Isn't this what I want?

So he really remained motionless, which looked a bit silly.

Seeing how loving the two of them were, the shop owner coughed and said, "How about I go out and take a look."

Huo Yan'an nodded: "I'll trouble you."

After the shop owner left, , Qiao Shenbei tried hard to push him away. She didn't know if he had swallowed Sanlu milk powder, but he was so strong that he couldn't push him away. As a result, the two of them stuck together.

"Huo Yanan! If you don't push me away, I will fight you tooth and nail."

After Qiao Shenbei said this, he looked up at him, but Huo Yanan lowered his head and kissed him.

Qiao Shenbei: "!!!"

"Come on, kill me."

Qiao Shenbei: "!!!" Damn, what a heavy taste request.

After the shop owner went out to watch the excitement, he hurriedly came back and said to them: "It's not good, the person outside has disappeared. I heard that his men have sent him to the hospital, but I heard that the injury is serious. There is really a pool of blood outside. A normal person who bleeds so much would probably be dead. But it seems to be your fiancée? Do you want to go to the hospital to see him?" Huo Yanan immediately denied it three times:

"I'm not, I didn't , don't talk nonsense."

Qiao Shenbei: "..."

Store owner: "..."

While Bai Qing was handling official duties in the company, he received a call from the hospital saying that his son had been in a car accident and was now in the hospital for emergency treatment. When he heard this Afterwards, he almost fainted.

Go to the hospital immediately.

Right now, people are still in the operating room for first aid, and they don’t know what’s going on, so they’re just waiting there.

Huo Yanan arrived at this time.

The reason why he was able to come at this time was thanks to Qiao Shenbei. When he refused to leave, he took out the broom and blasted him out with the broom.

So he came out.

I have to come to the hospital to show off my feelings.

Bai Qing was so sad that he was almost unsteady when he saw him coming. She grabbed his hand and asked, "What's going on in Nanxing? Didn't you agree that you two would go shopping for wedding clothes today? Why is this happening now?" What's the situation? Why did he get into a car accident? What happened? Give me a straight answer."

Huo Yan'an just learned about the situation and listened to what others said.

It was said by the aunties from all kinds of melon-eating people around me.

Aunt A, an enthusiastic citizen, said: "I found out yesterday how she was hit by a car and died. He was also unlucky. I told him not to be there but to be here. But it turned out fine. That car suddenly drove over. , and then knocked him away. This unlucky kid really asked him not to be there. There were so many cars on the highway, and he had to be there. What can you do?" Another enthusiastic