Chapter 193

Chapter 193 Huo Yanan tells the story of Snow White 

No, if you look for that Miao Cuihua, you have to be responsible for Miao Cuihua. He doesn’t want to lose his life’s happiness because of a moment of anger. Miao

Cuihua was eyeing him, and he was afraid that he would be taken to the bridal chamber by her.

Jiang Jingshen decided to teach him first, take away his hat and hoe, and ran home directly: "Stop talking. I'm going home for dinner first, and we'll meet again later if we have the chance.

Ke:

Jiang Jingchen feels that thanks to his nimble hands and feet, he runs very fast, and he didn't waste his recent running training in the fields. When he was in the first grade, he was the school When the representative participated in the running competition and won the first prize, I ran away from him before deciding that he probably didn't know where his home was, so it shouldn't matter. After he got home, he washed his hands and got ready to eat. He called his mother and said: "Mom, I'm back. I'm hungry. I want to eat. Didn't I say I want to eat chicken legs today? Are there any chicken legs?" Jiang Jingchen

didn't react for a moment when he heard this voice, and nodded directly. He said it was delicious, but the next second he felt something was wrong with the sound. It sounded so familiar, as if he had heard it somewhere before, so he turned around with a look of disbelief. When he turned around, he was startled and immediately fell down from the stool. On the ground,

the whole person was sleeping with eyes wide open in fear. His heart was beating so hard when he looked at the man in front of him.

Why wasn't he thrown into the field just now? Why could he return so quickly? In his house, this thing with ghost ink sticking out is really scary, even scarier than a ghost.

....Suddenly he felt that he couldn’t look at the chicken leg in his hand anymore.

Jing Ke saw that he was scared by this He looked very happy with his hands and feet messed up. He went up to F and lifted his face and said: "If it tastes good, you can eat more of this chicken. But I gave it to you specially. Do you think you can just run fast?" Did I get rid of it? Didn't your mother tell you that there is a shortcut from this field to your home? I took that shortcut to find you. That shortcut to your house is a bigger road than yours. You have to save half the time, do you think you are stupid?'

This is not the reason why you have to appear in front of me and scare me.

Jiang Jingchen felt that he was really going to cry.

Why is he so haunted? Isn't he so invisible?

He is still sitting on the ground. When his mother came out and saw him sitting on the ground, she was startled and hurriedly stepped forward to follow him. Foot: "What's going on with you little bastard? You're sitting on the floor with no image at all when the guests are here. Your brother and the director saw the joke. Your brother finally came home to see you. Look at you now Look like this. Get up and serve me the food quickly.

No, Jiang Jingchen has never seen such a son like his mother, so why did he bring him home so politely? This is because he wants to piss him off.

Jiang Jingchen I had no choice but to get up from the ground, clean the chicken legs, and then go into the kitchen and serve them rice.

Jiang's mother asked Jingke: "Jingke, what did you do in the country this time?

Jingke heard After speaking, he took a special look at Jiang Jingchen and said, "I came here specifically to see my brother Hunde, because the company recently had a big holiday? There is nothing to do, so I am bored and want to come back to see you first, and then Take a look at my sister-in-law. After all, my godbrother is getting married. I haven’t been notified about this, and I haven’t been allowed to attend the wedding. I didn’t drink wedding candy or eat anything at the wedding, so I feel very embarrassed, so now is the time. After I was free, I paid a special visit to my sister-in-law. By the way, where is my sister-in-law, who is as beautiful as a fairy? Where is she now? Mother Jiang was stunned by these words. , did not understand, "What is a sister-in-law? No one in our family is married? I am just one son. My son is not married, and he has no older brothers. What do you mean? You come back to attend the wedding of your sister-in-law. Who is your sister-in-law?"