Chapter 177

Chapter 177 You can only meet Qiao Shenbei after you die

I have been here before, and Qiao Shenbei has never told him this. Everything is hidden from him. Huo Yanan is really going to be screwed by Qiao Shenbei.

The two of them are husband and wife. They got married and got the certificate, but Qiao Shenbei never told him these things. Shouldn't these things be confessed between relatives?

But Qiao Shenbei never told him. , why didn't you tell him? He had been kept in the dark, and now he was so confused that he had no idea about finding Qiao Shenbei.

Huo Yanan thought of this and took a deep breath. Qiao Shennan asked, "How can I see this thing called Space Spirit Spring?"

Qiao Shennan didn't hide anything about this because he wanted to leave. I really wanted to leave here, so I told him frankly: "I don't know how to see that thing. There is an elf in it, and it is all commanded by that elf. That elf is very powerful, and that elf helps us achieve it." As expected, Qiao Shenbei would become like that because of this elf. But that spirit can be seen if it wants to be seen. The first time I saw it was because I saw Qiao Shenbei enter a circle, so I entered the circle, and then I saw it. One is called Black Elf, but Qiao Shenbei's is called Smurf. Ours is different. His looks much better than mine...if you have to choose. I think it’s better to choose Qiao Shenbei’s Smurfs.

The first time I entered with Qiao Shenbei, and when I went in again, when I wanted to see the black elf, I only needed to think of him in my mind, and then I could go in. That's it, if you want to go in , I can't help you, because I was kicked out of that space by that black elf, and I have never seen him again. By the way, look at Qiao Shenbei, look at that Qiao Shenbei, does he still have that circle? If you want to go in, go in and look at him in that circle.

This black elf of his is simply unreliable, the kind who succeeds more than fails. Otherwise, he would not be so miserable now. Thinking about it now, Qiao Shennan feels angry! It is simply a huge pit.

Huo Yanan listened to him without any reaction, as if he was considering whether what he said was true or false.

Shen Nan was a little scared when she saw his horrifying reaction, for fear that he wouldn't believe her, so she added to him: "I really didn't lie to you, everything I said is true, this is what I am now Now, do I still dare to lie to you? So you believe me, I am telling the truth this time. If I lie to you, I will be struck by lightning. Huo Yanan also believed what he said

.

After all, , Qiao Shennan is like this now, it is impossible to lie to him. If he lies to him, Qiao Shennan should know how disastrous the result will be. With him like this, he will definitely not dare to seek death for himself again. Huo Yanan also

Keeping his promise, when he turned to leave, he told the people on the side:

Qiao Shennan was overjoyed when he heard that he could be released. He could finally go out and leave this ghost place.

However, Qiao Shennan still He was unwilling to let Huo Yanan be with Qiao Shenbei. Even if he was in this situation, he didn't want them to have an easy time.

When Huo Yanan was about to go out at the door, Qiao Shennan stopped him and said, "Yes Well, Huo Yanan, the black elf told me that the reason why Qiao Shenbei has this aperture is because he died when he came, and then there was this circle. He came and died, and there was this circle. After that, he came back to life. Although he said he came back to life, you still don't know whether he is a human or a ghost... So you still have to be careful, in case he is not a human but a ghost..."

Will there be this circle after seven years?

Huo Yanan stopped, heard this, and fell into deep thought.