Chapter 32 - 33

Chapter 32 Huo Yanan hugged Qiao Shenbei and took the beating for him

He hasn't vomited it out yet, and the poison in his body hasn't been discharged yet, but the village chief is so entangled, Qiao Shenbei called Huo Yanan: "Huo Yanan, catch him, don't let him come over." Huo Yanangen said. Don't understand what his wife is doing? Watching from the sidelines, when he heard this, he listened to his wife and stepped forward to arrest the village chief and not let him move.

I don’t know what my wife means, but just do what my wife says.

Huo Yan'an, a man of extraordinary strength, caught the village chief, unable to move.

Qiao Shenbei immediately took out a chopstick, then wrapped the other side of the chopstick with a clean gauze, then opened the child's mouth, inserted the chopstick into the tongue coating, and directly picked the child's throat.

The chopsticks were inserted and the child vomited out on the spot.

The child felt much better after vomiting it out, and the feeling of stomach pain was gone.

But he was still lying weakly on the bed. After the village chief saw his son lying on the bed again, he shouted in panic: "He killed someone, Qiao Shenbei killed someone!"

Qiao Shenbei really couldn't stand the village chief anymore. , ordered Huo Yan'an to hold him tightly, then he went forward and took the chopsticks, pried open the village chief's mouth, and then dripped it down his throat, asking the village chief to spit out the contents in his stomach. come out.

It wasn't long before they had lunch, and they only cooked the poisonous mushroom during lunch, so the vomiting effect was obvious at this time.

After spitting it out, the village chief felt much better.

...

A few minutes later, Qiao Shenbei threw the chopsticks aside, stared at the village chief speechlessly and asked: "Didn't you say I wanted to kill you? Are you dead now?" The village chief felt like he had seen a ghost, and he was obviously very uncomfortable. Physically

, as a result, there is nothing wrong with me now, and there is no pain like before, and my stomach no longer hurts.

He was very strange and asked him: "Qiao Shenbei, you are a fool and have never read a book. How do you know how to cure diseases? What did you do to us just now? Why are we getting better?" Qiao Shenbei

: "You ate poisonous mushrooms. The mushrooms on the basket outside are poisonous. That's why you got food poisoning. Just induce vomiting for food poisoning. How many other people in the village are in this situation?" The

village chief said. : "Your family, your family is like this too. Your mother and your brother also ate poisonous mushrooms, and then they are like this now. There are more than ten families like yours who cooked poisonous mushrooms at noon, and now They are probably all making a fuss."

When Qiao Shenbei heard this, he immediately said, "Take me there, I have a way to make them recover. Oh, by the way, except for my family, take me with everyone else who has had an accident." Su

Chunhua and Qiao Shennan were both in trouble, so they had to wait to die. Only a blind person would save them.

Because of what happened just now, the village chief regarded him as a living Bodhisattva. It didn’t matter whether he had gone to school or not, as long as he could be cured, it was true that he had nothing wrong with his body now and he was not dead. It seemed that he Something really happened, so I quickly took him away with me.

Huo Yanan just watched from the sidelines as his wife did everything, and he was still stunned.

Is this still his wife? Is his wife the fat man who others say is ignorant, stupid and good for nothing?