Chapter 86 - 87

Chapter 86 Qiao Shenbei, do you like Huo Yanan?

Huo Yanan thought that he should be asleep at this time. After all, he said that he had to go to bed early and get up early every day, take beauty sleep, take care of his skin, etc. But now he closed the door and turned around to see her crossing her arms angrily. He sat on the sofa with his hands, stared at him, and was startled: "Why haven't you fallen asleep yet?"

When Qiao Shenbei heard this, he felt extremely uncomfortable in his heart, thinking: If I fall asleep, won't you? It’s okay to come back, right?

He is so capable. At this time, he could stay out until ten o'clock before coming back. What was he doing?

Qiao Shenbei stared at him, showing that she was his real wife, and asked him: "Why do you want me to sleep? If you want me to sleep, you won't ask why you came back so late, right? You are also awesome. , what are you doing with others when you come back now? You tell me what I can do. I can do it until ten o'clock in the evening. You went out early in the morning. You said it, you said it."

Huo Yanan heard these words , opened his mouth to explain, but Qiao Shenbei reached out and interrupted him: "Okay, stop talking. I know that all your explanations are just quibbles. I just don't listen. I know what you are doing. ."

Huo Yan'an was so angry at his appearance that he couldn't laugh or cry: "Then tell me what I went out to do?" When

Qiao Shenbei heard this, he took out a feather duster from behind and hit the sofa: "What are you doing now? You still have the nerve to ask me, what are you doing when you go out? What are you doing when you go out? You have some ideas in your mind. I finally see you clearly, you scumbag." Huo Yan'an: "" He

was about

to say something, but in the end , Qiao Shenbei put the feather duster aside angrily, then ran to the room, angrily closed the door, and the sound of the door slamming was very loud.

Huo Yanan looked at his angry back and thought for a moment in silence: If the rabies attack happens again tomorrow, he will have to go see a doctor. Maybe he was bitten by a dog today.

Huo Yanan went to take a shower and then went into the room to take a look. He saw that the person on the bed was already asleep. He didn't say anything and went directly to the bed to lie down. As a result, he was kicked down by a pair of feet as soon as he got up.

After being kicked down, Huo Yanan stood up and looked at the man on the bed inexplicably: "Qiao Shenbei, what are you doing?" Qiao Shenbei

didn't want to talk to him, "You can go sleep in the living room by yourself, I don't want to talk to you You sleep together. You seriously affected my sleep and prevented me from becoming handsome." Huo Yanan: "

I don't know what's wrong with him. He took the wrong medicine. It's inexplicable.

Huo Yanan was also afraid of offending him, so he took a pillow and went to sleep on the sofa outside.

Qiao Shenbei looked at him inexplicably. After he went to sleep on the sofa, he got up very angry when he got up from the bed. He told him to sleep on the sofa and sleep on the sofa. He was planning to break up with him and never plan to live with him again, right?

Sure enough, this is what happens to people who have dogs outside.

Scumbag.

The two of them were woken up by thunder early the next morning. It rained heavily today, and it started raining heavily early in the morning.

At this time it was stormy weather outside.

Qiao Shenbei got up when he saw the weather, and then walked to the bottom of the bed. He saw that the man was really sleeping on the sofa in the living room. Now he was awakened by the thunder and sat up.