Chapter 92 - 93

Chapter 92 He would rather go back to farming and feeding pigs with Qiao Shenbei

Bai Nanxing is such a confident threat, knowing which one he will definitely choose. After all, for men, power is always much greater than so-called love, and no man does not like power.

From the beginning, he thought this man was handsome and the type he liked.

So let the butler investigate him.

In the end, I really didn't expect that he would know that for such a big thing, he was actually the new chief executive, although it was only in the trial stage and not the official new chief executive.

The position of the leader was passed down from generation to generation in his family. His parents had been assassinated eighteen years ago by his uncles who coveted that position. So when he fled, he was handed over to a subordinate, who took him to a rural area and raised him as his own son.

The position of the leader will be inherited by his uncle. It is determined that within 20 years, if he does not appear, it will be his uncle who will inherit the position.

In the past 20 years, his uncle also sent people to hunt him down in various ways, just to eliminate the roots and avoid being hunted, so Huo Yanan kept his name anonymous, but he knew his identity since he was a child.

As early as a year ago, he went back secretly. Although he did not show up, we had such a person and asked him to solve the problem on behalf of the leader.

The reason why Bai Nanxing knows all this is because his father told him because their family has a relationship with the president's family. In order to consolidate his own strength, Huo Yanan's father established a relationship with the Bai family. The two of them grew up Make an engagement.

Marry after the children of both families grow up.

At the beginning, we didn’t know whether they were a man or a woman, so when we made the engagement, we planned that if both parties had a boy and a girl, they would become in-laws, but I didn’t expect that both parties would have sons.

Bai Nanxing has no objection to being with a man because his mother is also a man.

Their Bai family's genes are strange, and men can also have children.

This is a unique gene, so it doesn't matter if he is with a man.

Their Bai family is the richest man. Without the huge financial support of the Bai family, he would not be able to successfully ascend to that position.

That's why Bai Nanxing is so confident that no matter who he marries now, he will be with him in the future. He is the person he is destined to be.

Bai Nanxing never expected what he said, saying that the person in front of him was as calm as a mountain despite the rain, and was not affected at all.

After listening to his threat, Huo Yanan said calmly: "If you don't deserve it, then don't do it. It's not that you don't want this position." To get this position

, you have to divorce Qiao Shenbei. If you marry this man, forget it, he Just treat him like a normal person.

He would rather go back to feeding pigs and farm with Qiao Shenbei than marry this man.

Bai Nanxing: "???"

After Bai Nanxing saw what he said, he left without looking back. He was so angry that he stamped his feet and shouted at his back: "Huo Yan'an! You will definitely regret it, and you will come back to beg me." ! I can't let you two be together so easily. You are mine, you are my person! I am your destiny, and the two of us have been a perfect match for a long time!"