Chapter 205

Chapter 205 Huo Yanan: Qiao Shenbei, are you trying to ask me if I have hidden my private money?

He likes to buy small skirts for his wife. Now the wardrobe at home is really in the colors of the rainbow, and he has bought all the colors for him.

The two of them often do this kind of thing in the middle of the night when no one else is around. Qiao Shenbei felt that it was embarrassing. Fortunately, the child was still young and had not grown up. If the child grew up in the future and saw that this cabinet was full of girls' skirts, he would definitely ask him who caused this. When he arrives, When the time comes, I will definitely tell the children that this is your Huo Yanan's father's house!

After washing and getting dressed, let the children go inside and prepare for dinner. The meal is almost ready in the lieutenant's room.

Liang Laimei thought about Huo Zhaohei, thinking that no matter what, she was her daughter. She couldn't let the children out to eat at this New Year's Eve dinner. What would it be like for a family to separate their children in a room? But she was also afraid that if the children were If he were to be released, he would be in trouble if he did something incredibly harmful.

Huo Xixi's illness has been under control in the past year. She doesn't seem to be kicking the door like crazy and trying to run out like before. She has calmed down these days and is not as crazy as before. But she is still He hasn't returned to normal, he just stares out the window often and drools. It looks very abnormal.

But it seems much normal compared to before.

The doctor said that this was probably a case of madness. In the later stage, he would not be as heart-rending and mad as before, but he would not be more normal either.

There is no cure for this disease. After all, it is not the late stage but caused by drug infection.

Ever since she got sick, she has been separated from them and has not eaten with them. Liang Laimei, you know the mistakes your daughter has made, so you don’t have the nerve to mention to them that you want to have New Year’s Eve dinner together to prevent your daughter from hurting others, but there are still some Thoughtful.

Qiao Shenbei looked at his mother-in-law like this. Although he didn't say it out loud, he knew it was a sign of kindness from the sad look on his face.

He said to Liang Laimei: "Go and bring Xixi over for dinner. I think his recent condition is not that serious. He has probably forgotten who I am a long time ago. He should not be sick. After all, it is New Year's Eve." When having a group meal. You can't keep her alone. After all, she is my sister-in-law, so call her over. After hearing this, Liang Sumei felt a drink in her head, and

then she felt very excited, very special. After excitedly getting his permission, she nodded, and then hurriedly went to her house to pick up her daughter, and took her to the yard to have dinner together.

After Huo Xizhao became crazy, he was really different from before. It was probably because of the early morning I have forgotten what happened before, so now I look into Qiao Shenbei's eyes. I am a stranger and scared. Because I have been locked in the house for a long time. Whenever something happens, I will be tied up, so my body subconsciously responds to this kind of stranger. Feeling resistance, he kept leaning against Liang Sumei, who was sitting next to Liang Sumei.

Qiao Shenbei couldn't feel relieved, let alone forgive what this woman had done. After all, it was this woman who caused him to be pushed downstairs. He was given a killer drug. If it weren't for his great fortune, all the children would have problems.

A simple meal is okay, but forgiveness is impossible in this life.

Although the two children have grown up now My teeth are gone, but I still can’t bite meat and food. What I eat now is ordinary milk paste and rice cereal. You can drink soup and porridge,