Chapter 186

Chapter 186 Huo Yanan, are you dying? 

So do you dislike his Indian oil or his flower needs water?

Huo Yananlai thought that with such a deep affection, the two of them could have sex or something, but this The toilet water was disturbed.

After Huo Yanan let him go, he fell into bed and went to sleep.

Qiao Shenbei didn't want to do it. Both of them had been without it for so long. They didn't have it in the first three months after they were pregnant. Plus, they didn't have it after coming back here, so he also has normal

physiology . In need, seeing that he was unwilling to sit up immediately, she sat directly on him, and then covered him with the quilt, "Huo Yanan, I came to

Huo Yanan. What was

Qiao Shenbei preparing to do? Normally, he stretched out his hand to explore He looked at the condom on the table.

He found that the condoms he held had so many flavors.

Qiao Shenbei had never seen this before. After all, he was an old virgin before and had no friends, let alone one. Is there someone I can communicate with in depth? Xiang Shenbei fell in love with this durian at first sight. He felt that he was full of good feelings for this durian, so he held up the durian and asked him: Huo Yanan was silent for a moment after hearing this, like A person as clean as him couldn't stand the smell of durian, so he took out his mobile phone that was lying aside: Someone seemed to have left me the phone number of the duck restaurant. If you want to use the durian, I'll give it to him. You call a duck, and you use it slowly with him.

Hahahaha, this is a scumbag. You can use a durian to find out whether the two of them are really in love? Huo Yanan doesn't love him anymore!

Bu Man! This scumbag didn't love him at all.

In the 0's,

Qiao Shenbei locked himself in the room after knowing that Huo Yan'an was dead. He didn't come out for a long time and kept hiding in the room. This appearance confused Bai Qing and Yu Nanxi. I was so scared that I didn't know what my son was doing in there. He

was also locked in there for two days without food or water.

Bai Qing was afraid that something would happen to him. After all, he kept knocking on the door outside and didn't listen to his response. There was no response now. They had no choice but to come directly with a brick and give the door to Yan.

Unexpectedly, the scene after entering made the two of them feel uncomfortable.

Qiao Shenbei actually committed suicide by slitting his wrists.

He was lying on the bed. Suicide.

Now the whole capital is covered with blood after he cut his wrists.

Bai Qing looked at the person on the bed and felt red, and his pupils were full of blood.

When he passed the message, Yu Nanxi rushed in, or He patted his face: Yu Nanxi pointed at him with trembling hands, but did not wake him up. She was very scared and stretched out her hand to check his breathing. He was

still breathing, but this breath was weak.

So he quickly called Bai Bai. Qing, carry this person to the hospital for treatment, and send him to treatment quickly! There is still a chance to survive! There is still!

An hour ago.

Qiao Shenbei had been hiding under the quilt and crying. It was very uncomfortable. There was no way to accept this. In fact, why do you treat him like this? Why did Huo Yanan die?