Chapter 188

Chapter 188 Huo Yanan, tie me to your belt 

Now that the witnesses and physical evidence are all there, it is impossible for him to defend himself.

Qiao Shenbei was stunned while listening to the police's explanation of his criminal process, so there really was another person who looked exactly like him.

So who else could be there besides the original owner, that bastard? This guy is fucking sick, do we have to kill him?

This guy really knows how to cause trouble. In the 1980s, we just wanted to kill him, but now we are here. Do you still have a grudge against him? Can't you let him go?

Qiao Shenbei collapsed, and then told the police that there was another person who looked very similar to him, and that he was exactly the same. As a result, the police had already I knew what he wanted to do and gave him a piece of information and said: "We just investigated your blood type. You have no twin brothers, no twin brothers, and no twin brothers, so it is impossible to appear with you." The same person.

So in the Eight Mongolian Era, there was an exact same person who has now traveled to this world -... The police will not believe you in these ridiculous words. If you say it, it will be sophistry. Unless the real person is found, Otherwise, there is nothing he can do.

Qiao Shenbei is desperate.

Huo Yanan's lawyer is outside asking for a meeting, and the lawyer represents him.

After the lawyer came in to understand the situation, he asked him not to speak. This matter has not reached its final stage. Extreme times.

Qiao Shenbei still has alibi.

After all, yesterday, Qiao Shenbei was very angry when he went back urgently. Why did he forget to record his face when he went home, specifically under the surveillance monitor? For a long time,

he really spent a long time magnifying his face on the monitor in 365 degrees without blind spots, until the monitor could see his face. He spent the whole night tinkering there. It was

exactly seven hours before the death of the deceased. At that time, he was also under the monitor. So, his action of trying to record his face on the monitor saved him. He had evidence of alibi yesterday, and this monitor can prove it.

Qiao Shenbei He breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the surveillance video. Fortunately, he was smart and left his face on the surveillance camera to prove his innocence. It happened to be that he settled in Huoyan at the time of the crime yesterday. After the police saw the surveillance video, they also I was shocked, are there two identical people?

If there are exactly the same people, it can be said to be plastic surgery, but how to explain the fingerprints?

The lawyer is smart, so he defended Qiao Shenbei: "Maybe this handful of fruit The knife had been touched by Mr. Qiao Shenbei before, so his fingerprints were on it. The murderer may have been wearing gloves at the time, so his fingerprints were not on it, only Mr. Qiao Shenbei's. "

It's not that there is no such inference.

So the police now only judge him as a suspect and have not formally convicted him, because the emergence of this surveillance has saved his life.

Huo Yanan also wants to bail him out this time. No matter how much money is spent, he must be released on bail, but the police will not grant it.

Because if he is here at the police station, if that person is still committing crimes, he can be completely freed from the crime, and the current circumstances are too serious. If he can't keep it, he has no choice but to stay in the police station.