Chapter 191

Chapter 191: The urban routine is too deep, and finally returned to the countryside 

My mother has taken care of the child, and now I want to take the child back and send him directly to the Bai family. It had been such a long time since Qiao Shenbei saw his child for the first time. He was so nervous that he had been gearing up. Before he arrived, he was waiting at the door. He was like a watchful stone at the door. look in.

After finally hearing the child's voice, he immediately got excited and waited for Lu Sui to come.

Lu Zhi was serious at this moment. He came to follow Jing Ke and

Qiao Shenbei ran in front of them to pick up the child. When he saw that the two children looked exactly the same, he fainted. This dragon wind fetus Although they are said to be dragon-wind fetuses, they cannot be so unrecognizable. The two children actually look exactly the same.

He was instantly confused and

couldn't tell which one was his brother and which one was his sister.

When Lu Sui saw him standing around, he took off his brother's clothes and gave him a look, "This is the brother. To be honest, I can't tell who is the brother or who is the sister. The two little guys' The recognition is too low. They have exactly the same length. This is probably because the baby has not fully grown yet, and my sister’s hair has not been grown long. It may be easier to distinguish it when she grows up. If you want to distinguish it now They simply moved like me and took off their pants to take a look at

Shenbei: .... They really got it! They quickly went to the side and sure enough, the brother opened his eyes and wanted to pee, but his pants were still covered. After dragging C0 away, he peed directly.

Seeing that when Shen Bei ran to the side just now, Huo Yanan didn't understand what was going on with him and was still in the same place. As a result, his brother peed directly on his body. The brother peed this

After that, he smiled at them very happily, as if he felt smooth after solving the problem.

When Shen Bei saw this, he gave his son a thumbs up with admiration. "I think it's really awesome. !Huo Yanan was directly peed on his clothes by this rabbit. Fortunately, his face is not too tall, which is also a benefit. At least the urine will not directly pee on him, but the smell of

children's urine will not smell. It was just a psychological effect. He told himself that his biological son, his biological son, could never be beaten.

After looking at my son, I looked at my daughter. Wow, she looks exactly like my son. I can’t tell the difference between the two.

The two children were really like pigs. They ate, slept, and ate again, and now they were sleeping very soundly, so they were brought to the house. After seeing enough, let the children go into the room.

Bai Qing and Yu Nanxi had something to say to them, so they were reduced to the next step.

Qiao Shenbei hadn't even seen the child before he was called to pick him up. He had no choice but to go downstairs with Huo Yanan.

Lu Sui and Jing Ke came here to escort the child, and they left when the child arrived.

After Bai Qing was silent for a while, he said to Qiao Shenbei: Beibei, I have something to tell you. I don't know why I made an agreement with my lawyer before, saying that you have to go to the countryside to experience it for three years, and then I can give you the property after three years, so I can't give you any fight now. "

What does this mean?

Shen Bei didn't understand it.

When Huo Yanan heard this, he understood his previous guess even more. She leaned into his ear and said to him: "Maybe it's because the Smurf disappeared in that space. It also disappears, so the things they did before are forgotten. They knew you were fake before, but now they have completely forgotten about it, because the space has disappeared, so these things that have happened have also been forgotten. They brought back the original owner Qiao Shenbei, probably because the original owner spent money like water, so Bai Qingcun planned to send the child to the countryside for three years to experience it, in order to let him participate in the transformation program and the like, and exercise his body. sex. "After all, you also know that the original owner, Qiao Shenbei, knew how extravagant he was after becoming rich overnight. It would take three years for his children to inherit the wealth.