Chapter 169

Chapter 169 Qiao Shenbei saw Huo Yanan in the real world!

But how is it possible that I am not dead? I am obviously dead, there is no way I can be alive now! After he was obviously dead, he then went to the 1980s.

In the time and space, how could he be alive now? Is it because of the Smurf?

The Smurf said that he could come back to the real world. This is true, but didn't he agree to share the same body with the original owner? Since the two share one body Body, why did he come back here?

Impossible, absolutely impossible, he must still be dreaming, that’s why! The more

Qiao Shenbei thought about it, the more he felt that he must be dreaming, so he lay back on the bed and closed his eyes He wanted to wake up again. After he woke up, he returned to the original world, and he was still with Huo Yanan!

How could this be done otherwise? He had just given birth to a child and hadn't even looked at his child yet. He didn't know what his child would look like, so he was brought back to the real world.

Qiao Shenbei's insistence on lying on the bed with a quilt and his eyes closed scared Lu Ming.

Lu Ming heard the doctor say that it was possible that he would be emotionally unstable after he woke up, so he would do some weird things. Now it seems that this is indeed the case. After he wakes up, he becomes stupid, so he quickly called the doctor. Called over.

The doctor came over to check his body. He was very resistant to the doctor's approach and lay on the bed to cover himself.

The doctor had no choice. It was the first time he saw such an abnormal patient who didn't want to wake up.

"Probably because he has been lying down for too long, he has not been able to accept the fact that he woke up, so let him lie down again and wait until he accepts this fact. After hearing this, Lu Ming had no choice but to Let him rest like this and leave a quiet space for him.

Qiao Shenbei almost drove himself crazy. He had already slept, but he still couldn't go back to the original world. He remembered that he was pushed by the original owner. After falling off the cliff and waking up, he returned to this real world. In other words, was he told by Yuan Zhi? The original owner agreed to share a body with him, but in fact, the original owner regretted it at the last moment, so he took her What does it mean to be sent back to the real world and then resurrect the little original owner?

Or maybe it was a trap. The original owner had no intention of letting him share a body with him from the beginning, but just deceiving him.

But this It makes no sense and is abnormal. No matter how you say it, the original owner is a kind-hearted person and would not resort to such conspiracy methods.

The original owner seems to be really such a person. He is no longer the kind-hearted person.

Finally, looking at His eyes were all aimed at it.

But how could he go back, how could he go back to the 1980s?

He really missed his child now, really missed Huo Yanan. The child was born with a dragon wind, so I don’t know what the two children look like. Whether they look like him or Huo Yanan,

no matter they look alike, they are definitely cute. He really wants to hold the children. The children were born more than seven months after they were less than 1 month old. Is this okay? Will it affect their health? When he thinks about the child's physical condition now, he is so angry that he can't bear it. Before he wanted to go back, he went back after he died, so can he go back as long as he dies again?