Chapter 124

Chapter 124 Because I like it, I’m afraid of being rejected

It really terrible. His legs were trembling as he walked. Last night he was too... strenuous.

The main reason is that the two of them haven't applauded for love like this for a long time, so the competition becomes more and more exciting every time. This started but never ended, so the two of them went to bed in the early hours of the morning. As a result, after dawn, one had to go to work and the other to school, so they could only endure the sleepiness. Qiao Shenbei's slow pace showed that he was obviously an 18-year-old young man, but he walked out of the steps of an 81-year-old veteran cadre... He

slowly walked to the selling room to wash his hands while holding on to the wall.

Those who knew it thought he was enjoying himself yesterday, but those who didn't know thought he went up to the mountains to hunt tigers yesterday, and he was completely exhausted this late at night.

Qiao Shenbei reluctantly walked to the house and started to wash up. At this time, Huo Yanan also got up, but he didn't get up as much as he did. When I got up, I took off my clothes and walked to the house. I saw him washing up, so I walked behind him and pinched his... butt.

Seeing how desperate he was, he even said, "You are so weak because you lack exercise. We can just exercise regularly in the future."

Qiao Shenbei: Huo Yanan saw that he was so speechless, so she leaned down and kissed him on the mouth.

Qiao Shenbei is a bitch.

Jing He has been really annoyed by Jiang Jing Shen recently, because no matter what time, this doggy man always appears, trying to find out his whereabouts, always pestering him with this lingering appearance, no Those who knew it thought they were a couple.

He couldn't bear such physical and mental torture. The key was that he didn't like this man at all, so he thought of a very good way to make Jiang Jingchen leave him. Jiang Jingchen's old mother didn't know why she suddenly came to the city to look for

him. , and told him to bring him a brother. It was his brother who came to give him. He was also suspicious of knowing him. He was tired to death. After all, he was an only child, okay? Where did the brother come from?. g 3 He is old When his mother said this, he just listened to it. Not long after he got home today, the door was pushed open without locking it. It was his mother who came in and called him: Tan, you are so fat after not seeing me for so long. Huh.

Jiang Jingchen:

"I told you not to eat so much. Look how fat you are. Do you think any woman would want you? You look so fat like the pig I raised."

Weiwei Ever since you were little, you and that pig have always looked like brothers when others saw you.

Jiang Jingchen: ...Mom, when do you plan to go back? Do you want me to buy you a ticket to go back now?" "You

kid are just kidding you, why do you take it seriously?

Qian Lingling heard this. Smiling, and then walked in with a chubby body. She was a typical rural woman from the eighth grade. Her figure was as round as a housewife, and her face was also a big cloudy face. She squinted her eyes when she smiled, and she was so fat. Looks very special. Qian Lingling walked in and put down her things. They were all specialties brought from her hometown.

After putting her things down, she sat on the sofa and suddenly thought of something to say to Jiang Jingchen: "By the way, I almost forgot to call you when I came here. Didn't I tell you that I would introduce your brother to you? Your brother It's just outside. Now that I'm here, you can get to know each other later. Excited or not, happy or unhappy.