Chapter 204

Chapter 204 Huo Yanan’s hobby is that he likes to see his wife wearing skirts

Yi has a partner. You said that the partner is still a little virgin. This is simply too embarrassing. The main reason is that he is full of desire for that aspect and the position. , and he is still the kind of curious person who wants to take off his clothes immediately and run to Jingke's bed.

However, Jing Ke didn't know what the problem was, or it was because he was too young and didn't dare to see people. Every time the two of them kissed and hugged, but they never got to the last step, and then they shrank. Then he told him to go to sleep. He was already at that point, but he actually asked him to go to sleep?

Isn't it too much? Although he had said it in vain, it was hard to force him away after finally getting the target, so He can only swallow his anger silently, but no matter how hard he swallows his anger, he will now become autistic. Others can quickly settle the matter when they find a partner. How come he has been dating a partner for a year and has never even seen the person's hair? "

No. " Wrong, it's that Mao:

Jiang Jingchen doesn't know if he doesn't dare to meet people because of his low self-esteem. He is a very open-minded person. If he is too young to dare to meet people, then he will be the attacker. That’s no problem!

After all, the two of them are right about each other.

However, he just has the evil heart but not the courage. Although he has this idea, he is still the second to do it. Now he calls his eldest brother, Ask for advice, learn from experience, and ask him how he abducted his wife to Beijing in the first place.

Not long after Qiao Shenbei hung up the phone, Huo Yanan came back with the two children. You know that every time he takes the children out, the words in their mouths He will definitely come out with a lollipop in his mouth. Everyone said that it is not good for children to eat too much sugar. In the end, he had to buy candy for the child. My brother likes to eat candy so much that he almost turned into a candy. Now he is holding this candy in his mouth. Came back happily.

When Qiao Shenbei saw his brother and sister coming back, he quickly hugged them and washed them. This is the custom in their village. They must wash them at 12 o'clock. Have dinner at three or four o'clock. Dinner is the New Year's Eve dinner, which should be eaten early, and then in the evening you can eat the New Year snacks.

Then we gather around the TV to watch the Spring Festival Gala. The first Spring Festival Gala was in 1983, and now it has The Spring Festival Gala has been held for several years in a row. The TV was connected to their home half a year ago. Mainly because they made enough money and got bored, so they decided to install a TV to watch it. I want to connect this TV to my home.

He said that when children grow up, they can still watch TV and answer questions. There is nothing interesting in the countryside, so children can't be children. Now children can dig sweet potatoes, and they will dig sweet potatoes when they grow up. The main reason is that Qiao

Shenbei is too boring. In the past, when he lived in the future world, he always had to watch Korean dramas and fish dramas, so now it is not possible to leave the TV. If the couple wants to watch a movie, they have to go to the county town to watch it. So die He insisted on installing a TV.

Huo Yanan had no choice but to buy a TV after he promised to harvest. TVs are big items these days. Even the cheapest TV costs tens of thousands. Yuan. So after their family got this TV, they became the only ones in the village who had a TV.

After Qiao Shenbei installed this TV, the villagers were very curious about what this TV was about, and they had never heard of it, so It was very strange and full of curiosity to see that these people could be released in this box, so after their home was connected to TV, everyone came here to watch and surrounded their house in a circle. He thought Has your house become an iconic tourist attraction?