Chapter 170

Chapter 170 Huo Yanan, is that you?

When Qiao Shenbei wanted to see his face clearly, the car window rolled up, covering his entire body.

The glass of this car window is fully closed, so there is no way to see in, so Qiao Shenbei can't continue to look, but the face he saw just now is indeed Huo Yanan's.

It was really him, right? So Qiao Shenbei was so excited that he ran over to find him, thinking that he had followed him into this world.

But the car started off after closing the door, and it was so fast that he couldn't keep up with it. The car had already left to the west.

When Qiao Shenbei had no choice but to get into the car, he could only shout at the tail of the car: "Huo Yan'an! Huo Yan'an, is that you? It's your words. Stop and answer me." , is that you?"

The car drove further, and in the end even the exhaust gas was not seen.

He disappeared without a trace. Qiao Shen and Beidou wondered if he had seen it wrong? Otherwise, why did he look so much like him, wearing a suit and sunglasses? It shouldn't be him.

It shouldn't be his. If it was really him, he wouldn't recognize it even when he saw it.

Qiao Shenbei squatted on the roadside, panting, his eyes were red, and he wanted to cry. He really missed him so much, and now he really wanted to hug him.

I really want to tell him how much I miss him, where is he now? How can he go back to that era? Back to him.

After Kunyinda and Huo Bu were arrested together, both of them were imprisoned.

He was imprisoned in this prison separately. After he was imprisoned, he was thinking about how to get out.

As a result, after one day in detention, he saw Huo Yanan coming to see him.

Kunyin didn't know why he was scared when she saw him. She always felt that his aura was different from before. He was scary now and no longer had the gentleness before. Huo

Yanan stood in front of him, quietly After looking at him for a long time, she said to him: "Where is the antidote? Where is the antidote?

Kunyin frowned when he heard this and said: 'I don't know what you mean by antidote?'" 123

Huo Huo Yan'an didn't know where he got a seven-headed knife. He put the blade of the seven-headed knife on his face and used the seven-headed knife to lift his face. Looking at him with dark eyes: "How long are you going to pretend to me that I don't know you? Do you think that if you change your identity and your face, I won't know that you are Bai Nanxing?" ?Do I not know what you planted on me? So I will give you a chance. First, you can give me the antidote yourself, and I will spare your life. If you don’t want to give me the antidote, you can. Do you know any way to get rid of this witchcraft on me? You raised the bug, and as long as you die, the bug will definitely not survive, right? The

moment Bai Nanxing heard this, he was dumbfounded. She looked at him with wide pupils, probably because she was afraid of how he would know this.

He actually knew the antidote.

"So, where is the antidote?

Bai Nanxing bit his lip to keep silent.

He didn't know what to say, because the antidote was just like this. The person who raised the bug was destined to be one with the bug's life, so if he wanted to get rid of the bug, he had to die.

When he first put this bug on him, he thought it was unsolvable.

In this way, Huo Yanan would never be able to leave him in this life.