Chapter 72 - 73

Chapter 72 The most handsome boy in the whole dance hall was caught by his husband and took him home by grabbing his ears.

Qiao Shenbei went to this karaoke hall with his classmates.

The karaoke halls these days are really very pure. They just drink some wine and sing a few songs. Occasionally, when the excitement is high, they will play climax songs, and then everyone will sway randomly and so on. Anyway, they just move their bodies. That's it.

There were only seven of them together with Qiao Shenbei in this karaoke hall.

The female classmate who had chatted with him before wanted to get along with him and create a spark of love, so she specifically asked him to talk about it and said: "Looking at how good you are, you must have never been to this karaoke bar." Let's go to the disco. You can follow me, and then I'll wait for you."

Qiao Shenbei ignored the woman and went directly to the middle dance hall.

The woman: "???"

Who allowed you to walk around?

Qiao Shenbei passed by, and the rest of the classmates followed and walked over together. The person on the stage now was the resident singer.

Singing is the most popular song at this time.

Qiao Shenbei remembered that he had heard a lot of songs from this era before.

The resident singer on the stage sang very lyrically.

It's too slow. It's not what Qiao Shenbei thought. It's simply too lyrical. It's not his tone. You have to know that his previous disco dance was the Shakaraka type, okay?

A few of them sat at the bar and prepared some drinks.

After the resident singer on the stage sang, he was going to sing another one. It was a powerful song, so everyone was ready to walk to the middle of the stage.

The female classmate continued to say to Qiao Shenbei persistently: "Qiao Shenbei, you probably don't know how to do this disco dance yet. Wait a minute if you follow me and I'll beat you up."

After what the female classmate said, he was met by him again. of indifference.

Qiao Shenbei has been staring at the people on the stage since he came in. He feels that he is the most beautiful guy in this ballroom. It is really unfair for him to dance below. He has to dance above, and he must dance. The most exciting dance.

So he walked up to the stage with a shocked look on his face. The other students were frightened when they saw him like this.

"Why is Qiao Shenbei going up there? Is he planning to go up there to dance with others?"

"That's what it means. Isn't it the first time he comes here and doesn't understand the rules? He thinks he can just go up and move his body casually. Okay."

As soon as the classmate said this, he heard the sound of musical accompaniment from above.

Qiao Shenbei took off the jacket he was wearing, revealing the clothes underneath.

He was wearing a fiery red bell-sleeved top, and his chest was very exposed, with slits all the way to his chest. He wore tight black bell-bottom pants underneath, which made his legs extra slender.

He turned his back to everyone and started shaking his feet in time with the music.

Then I remembered his voice: "You are like a fire in the winter, the blazing flame warms my heart." "

Every time you approach me quietly, the fire illuminates me."

But the ballroom I know that this song is extremely popular these days.