Chapter 34 - 35

Chapter 34 Man, you just can’t help teasing

Qiao Shenbei: "..."

He was about to cry: "Then take off your clothes quickly, I'm very tired from waiting."

Huo Yanan had no choice. Since his wife was so horny, she could do whatever she wanted. Things between husband and wife are normal. Now he has to satisfy his wife, otherwise this fat boy will really go out to find another wild man. Forget it, let's just treat it as the wedding night for two people.

Thinking of this, Huo Yanan sat up from the bed, and then began to take off his clothes. After taking off his shirt, he took off his pants.

Qiao Shenbei saw him take off his shirt and went up to apply medicine on him. However, he saw him undoing his belt and taking off his pants the next second! !

Damn it! ! This stinky gangster! !

The frightened Qiao Shenbei screamed: "Huo Yan'an! You stinky scoundrel, can I just apply medicine on you? I'll apply medicine and you can just take off your clothes. What pants are you taking off?"

Huo Yan'an: "?? ?"

Apply medicine? ?

When he heard this, he immediately realized that his wife was holding a bottle of wine.

He... I have taken off my pants, you are telling me this?

Huo Yanan looked particularly angry. He stared at Qiao Shenbei with his black eyes. Finally, he was very angry and threw the white shirt he took off directly into his face, covering his head.

Qiao Shenbei's eyes suddenly turned dark: "???"

Huo Yanan understood that his words were to give him medicine on his back, so he lay on the bed with his back to him.

Qiao Shenbei put his shirt on the cabinet aside, then walked to the bed and applied medicine to him.

He had always known that Huo Yanan had a very good figure, but he didn't expect that when he saw it now, his figure, proportions, and abdominal muscles were as beautiful as if they were accurately cut.

He applied the Jiuda wine on him, which was originally on his back. After applying it, he moved to the front and touched his tight waist twice.

This feel and these muscles are really not something ordinary people can have.

Huo Yanan came here to enjoy himself, but suddenly his waist was touched by his fat hands. His whole body suddenly became tense, and he didn't even dare to hold his breath. Looking at his hands like this, I don't know what else he wants to do.

Qiao Shenbei had no resistance to people with such abdominal muscles. He became addicted to touching them. After making a circle here on his waist, he felt like he was about to reach in somewhere in the middle. The result Just as he was about to go in, his hand was suddenly grabbed.

Huo Yan'an stood up from the bed in a hurry, gritted his teeth and said to him in a face-to-face manner: "Qiao Shenbei, where are you touching?"

If he had stopped him later, he might have had an intimate relationship with his brother. Got in touch!

Huo Yanan grabbed his hand, turned around, and met him face to face, looking at him with scarlet eyes.

Qiao Shenbei was startled by his eyes like this. The next second he pushed him away and fell on the bed. Then he got up from the bed and walked outside.

Qiao Shenbei looked at his hurriedly escaping back and sighed: "Man. He just can't help teasing."

Seeing his reaction, Qiao Shenbei was already sure that he was a child.