Chapter 213

Chapter 213 The girl next door has a boy

I have been with the little girl next door.

His son has grown from a little kid to a big man now. Seven years have passed and he is now 12 years old.

His son has been following the girl next door from the first grade to the second grade to the third grade and now he is in the first year of junior high school. He has also revolved around the girl who is now in the third grade of junior high school and is about to take the high school entrance examination. It is impossible to study in high school here, so the girl left this small and broken place to study in high school in a first-tier big city. It will be easier to get into college in the future.

Huo Qiao heard that the girl wanted to leave and stayed in the front room of the house. He didn't come out all night. He didn't know what he was busy with.

Qiao Shenbei and Huo Yanan were already cooking outside. They called them to eat, but the younger sister ate. However, the elder brother was still in the room and locked himself in and refused to come out. He didn't know what happened. The two of them were afraid that their brother would not think about it. After all, the daughter of the family next door had already packed her things and left

. So the two of them were very afraid that their brother would commit suicide out of love, so the two of them circled around the door. Afterwards, he knocked on the door and Qiao Shenbei called to his brother: "Brother, can you come out for dinner? It's okay, don't you just leave this village? We will leave too. Besides, you'd better not fall in love at a young age now." , study first and then get together later. Anyway, a monk who can run away can't run away from the temple. You can ask her for her contact information and then go find her. It's still quiet inside.

Qiao Shenbei was very worried when he saw this situation. She was scared and asked Huo Yanan: "What's going on? My brother has been inside without making a sound. Could it be because he is trapped in love? Because the girl next door is leaving, so she can't think about it now. Could it be that he is already inside? Just commit suicide.

Huo Yanan never thought that his son could be so fragile, but if he thought about it like this, he might actually commit suicide.

So he was very afraid that he would see blood inside, so he was about to open the door. At this moment, the person inside came out and said angrily: "No, I can't bear this humiliation. I don't think I can let her just like this." Let's go, I have liked her for so many years, and I must confess my love now.

Qiao Shenbei looked at his son's indignant words, and immediately wanted to leave angrily after saying that, without even saying hello to the two of them. Qiao

Shenbei Shenbei shouted to his back: "You are going to confess your love, and you have to eat before you shout. Only when you are full can you work. Come back, are you going to eat or not? How can Shenbei shout if you don't eat?"

If she doesn't come back, she just has to go next door to confess her love. There's nothing I can do. .-23

He looked at Huo Yan'an on the side: "Do you think the director's confession can be successful?"

Huo Yan'an shook his head: "I guess he wouldn't want to leave here if he was interested in me. I guess he wouldn't want to leave here." When you come back to the meeting, lock yourself in the room. Go to the kitchen quickly and put away all the knives that can kill you. Don't let him touch it, otherwise something will happen tonight.

Sure enough, he is his biological father, and he really knows his child.

Qiao Shenbei was frightened when he heard this, and hurriedly went to the kitchen to put everything away, lest Yabei commit suicide after he came back to Daman to attack.