Chapter 149

Chapter 149 What to name the child?

He promised that this was really the first time he had done such an embarrassing thing, and it was also the first time he had knelt down like this.

When Yu Nanxi asked him to kneel down, she was determined that he would not kneel down. But when he actually knelt down, Yu Nanxi was also startled and looked at him in disbelief. He happened to be on the street, and there were so many people walking by. Seeing him like this made Yu Nanxi frightened and at a loss. He thought he wouldn't kneel down before ordering him. Who knew he was so stinky? So shameless that he actually knelt down. Yu Nanxi pulled him in fear and said, "Get up."

Bai Qing was shameless: "You promised me that if I kneel down, you won't leave, so you can't leave now."

Yu Nanxi's situation was really embarrassing. Those who didn't know better thought that Yu Nanxi was abusing him. Yu Nanxi had no choice but to bite the bullet and agree. What else could she do but agree to him? She got extremely angry and said, "I won't leave. Isn't it okay if I don't leave? Get up." Kneeling durian, please come back to me.

Bai Qing was beaten back later, and he really didn't want to lose his shame. Fortunately, his shame was useful, and Yu Nanxi didn't go back.

Not going back means that he has a chance and can get along well with Yu Nanxi. If he asks for help from now on, he will always get it. ..

Bai Qing became anxious after looking at Xiang Shenbei's penetrating face. 5 He said with a serious look of pride: "What's the matter? What's the matter? Why can't my daughter-in-law, who came here on her own merits, not be able to do it?"

Qiao Shenbei: ...Sure enough,

Qiao Shenbei looked at him like this, smiled and said: "Dad, I tell you that 5 old people are still shameless and prefer to please their wives. You have already understood the essence.

Bai Qing was very unhappy after hearing this. He touched his face and asked, "Am I old?

To be honest, he is not actually old, because he is only about 40 now, not yet 40. So.

They gave birth to Qiao Shen It was a little early for him to go north, so he is now one of the younger ones, and his natural face is not old. Therefore, now he does not look old at all. It is certain to say that he is mature. After all, he is already this age. , more of the charm of a mature man. It just so happens that this kind of man is the most attractive.

Qiao Shenbei smiled and replied: "I'm not old, I'm not old at all. You are in your prime at your age."

Bai Qing was very happy when he heard this: "Double your pocket money next month. "

Qiao Shenbei was very happy when he heard this: "Dad, see if you want me to sit down and chat with you some time. I have prepared 3,000 words of praise for you. You can listen slowly. Bai Xing: In the evening, Qiao Shenbei came out after cleaning up. After sitting on the bed, he saw Huo Yanan staring at him as he left

. Qiao Shenbei had been his husband for so long, how could he not know about his eyesight? Revealing something, Dongyu immediately covered his body and said: Live! Absolutely not allowed! Huo Yanan, I have a baby, absolutely not allowed! You have to restrain yourself! When Huo Yanan heard this, He glanced at Qiao Shenbei's butt as he walked away.

Qiao Shenbei immediately reacted and covered his buttocks and said: "This is not indecent!"

Huo Yan'an:

Qiao Shenbei: "

Qiao Shenbei looked at Huo Yan'an Such a serious and well-behaved person actually felt a bit unreal. He didn't seem to be such an easy person to negotiate with. But seeing how calm he looked, I chose to believe him and lay on the bed... oml is in Qiao