Chapter 18 - 19

Chapter 18 This is spiritual spring water. After soaking in it, you will become handsome and slimmer!

Qiao Shenbei lay down next to him and began to doubt his life. What kind of world had he traveled to? Divorce was impossible. It was impossible to get divorced in this life. But Huo Yanan didn't like him, and he didn't either. I like Huo Yanan, so the two of them can only make do with it blindly.

But what he has to worry about now is how he can make money. The original owner Qiao Shenbei was so useless and frustrated mainly because he didn’t have money. Because he didn’t have money, he couldn’t make money, so he could only be cheated in everything. If he had money If so, you can do whatever you want.

But what can he do to make a lot of money in this day and age?

He was so sleepy that he fell asleep directly.

Qiao Shenbei was right to worry. This bed was the bed Huo Yanan slept on before. It was enough for him alone, but with him, he was still lying flat on the bed. Huo Yanan couldn't sleep at his weight. An didn't have much space, just a small space. Huo Yanan could only turn sideways to avoid falling off the bed.

He turned sideways and looked at Qiao Shenbei sleeping. Not to mention, it was really cute.

Huo Yanan thought about the reason why he agreed to get married. It was because his profession was dangerous and his parents wouldn't allow it. So in order to get his parents to agree, he was willing to get married just to have children with his wife. After giving birth to a child, his parents will not care about him, because he will be left to have heirs.

He couldn't have a child with someone he didn't love, and he couldn't do it by forcing himself, so he didn't force Qiao Shenbei.

Moreover, Qiao Shenbei may not be able to have children because he is also a man.

However, Qiao Shenbei didn't need to give birth, her belly seemed to be several months old.

Forget it, let's just do it. It's better for the fat man to stay with him than to go back to his abusive family. He doesn't like Qiao Shenbei, but if he marries him, he has to be responsible for him.

...

Qiao Shenbei got up in the morning and changed his clothes. Then he turned around and saw a circle behind him. The circle had a yellow light and was filled with bright light, attracting him to go in. Qiao Shenbei saw this After that, he was attracted in by curiosity, and then he entered a fairy-like world, with white smoke rising around him, and a road sign pointing him in. Qiao Shenbei walked in, and heard "Ding" "Dong" said: "Welcome to the world of space."

Qiao Shenbei: "???"

After Qiao Shenbei entered, he saw a clear blue water in the middle. Looking at the spring water, he walked over and asked, "What is this?"

"This is spiritual spring water. As long as you go in and take a bath, you can become handsome and thinner - oh, what are you doing?"

Before the voice could say, Qiao Shen Bei took off his clothes and ran in. After the voice saw this, he sighed: "There's no need to take off your clothes to be so erotic. Just go in and your clothes won't be wet when you come out." Qiao Shenbei

: "..." Sorry, I couldn't hold back after hearing such a good thing.

After Qiao Shenbei took a bath, when he got up, he felt that his flesh was a little firmer, not to brag. But I haven't seen much weight loss with the naked eye, so I guess I have to keep taking it.

When he came out, there was a field next to him and there was nothing.

The voice told him: "This land is a place where everything is possible. As long as you plant anything here, it will bear fruit."

Qiao Shenbei threw the money down as he listened, and the voice exploded on the spot: "No money is allowed to be planted." !!"

Qiao Shenbei: "..."

Chapter 19 Growing Medicinal Materials in Space

"There is nothing in this world that comes without hard work, so sow flowers and sow fruits and you will get fruits. In addition to money, you will get what you sow. In the end, you will reap the harvest with your own efforts. Here are some seeds we provide for you to choose. "

Qiao Shenbei looked at the seeds provided on the side. Some were various medicinal materials, such as Ganoderma lucidum, snow lotus, cordyceps, angelica and ginseng, and even wild gastrodia elata, bird's nest and deer antlers. These are all precious medicinal materials!

"Is this field what you plant, what comes out?"

"Yes, what comes out is such a large area, but the harvest may not necessarily depend on how you plant and how hard you work."

In this case, Qiao Shenbei would not You're welcome, just plant these.

That voice: "..." Next time there is such a person, he will not be allowed to come in! ! !

Qiao Shenbei scattered all the seeds, then leveled the land and covered it, followed by watering, fertilizing, etc. There were various tools beside him. After Qiao Shenbei finished it, he was panting and already It's an hour later.

After he was busy, the voice reminded him: "You only have one and a half hours to come in every day. If you miss this time, the door will be closed. Therefore, greedy people who are reluctant to leave will never be able to come in again." , there is no way to get out, you have to remember. Hey, why are you running so fast?"

Before the voice could say anything, Qiao Shenbei ran out directly.

After he came out, the aperture disappeared without any trace of its existence.

He knew that after he was reborn, he got the golden finger, this dimension and the existence of the spiritual spring.

He just planted so many precious medicinal materials. If the harvest is as planned, he can make a lot of money selling these medicinal materials.

...

Qiao Shenbei checked the time. He was doing this today, so he was much late. I guess breakfast had already been prepared outside.

"Mom, did you see it? I said that this pig head is just pretending. He was as diligent as yesterday, but now his true colors have been revealed. He doesn't even get up when the sun is shining on his butt. He thinks of himself as a young mistress!" He

went out ! After that, he saw Huo Xixi and a classmate laughing at him and saying, "Mengmeng, did you see that? This is what I told you, the fat pig my brother recently married, hahaha, isn't he so ugly? They're ugly, fat and ugly. I really don't know where these people got their faces. They're so ugly and they still have the face to meet people. If I had a pig head like him, I'd rather die."

Then. I personally said very funny: "Hahaha, it's true. Why is he so ugly? He's so fat. He's fatter than the pigs I raise. Can your brother still sleep with this person? I'll touch this person." I felt like vomiting all of a sudden. This greasy meat is so disgusting!"

Qiao Shenbei wanted to hit someone. Such a sister-in-law is really poisonous. He thought he and Huo Yanan couldn't get along, so he didn't He takes this sister-in-law seriously, but it is impossible for him to get divorced now, so this sister-in-law cannot just give him a beating and become obedient.

When Liang Sumei heard Huo Xixi's words, she came out and pinched her ears and said, "You damn child, how can you talk? Your sister-in-law is called Zhu Yuan Yurun, so she can have children and be blessed!" "Mom, are you stupid or am I? He

How can a man give birth to a child?" Huo Xixi laughed so hard that her stomach ached: "Besides, he is such a pig, and my brother doesn't even touch him, how can he have a child? My brother might touch him, even I vomited out all the food from the previous night!"

After hearing this, Qiao Shenbei called to Liang Sumei: "Mom, I'm sorry, I got up late today. Oh, I'm so embarrassed to say it. It was all a banquet. You had to torment me yesterday. , I was tossing until the middle of the night. I shouted no, I had to continue, and I was not allowed to sleep. I was so tormented that I had no choice, so I went to bed late."