Chapter 176

Chapter 176 Huo Yanan discovered the space spiritual spring

Huo Qiao inherited this face from his father, so he looks exactly like his father, Huo Yanan.

When Qiao Shenbei was thinking this, he suddenly thought of his daughter. If his son looks like his father, will his daughter look like his mother? Will his daughter look exactly like him? What a sin, if she looks like him If he looks the same, it would be really eye-catching.

Qiao Shenbei asked him curiously: "I don't have any photos of your sister. You must have taken photos. Can you let me take a look at your sister? I want to know what your sister looks like. Huo Qiao closed the cabinet.

" I don't have a match with my sister, and you are definitely not interested in my sister either. Do you want to take a shower first?

Seeing his resistance, Qiao Shenbei probably had a conflict with his sister, so he didn't force him and nodded and said he was going to take a shower.

Huo Qiao pointed to the direction of the house and said to him:. If you want to clean up, go ahead. The house is over there, I'll take over and cook for you.

Qiao Shenbei was shocked: "You can actually cook.

How versatile is my son? It's so gratifying that he can also cook.

"Yes, he is self-taught.

Qiao Shenbei nodded very happily, said yes, and then went in to clean up in Haozhi.

Huo Qiao walked down and cooked for Qiao Shenbei.

After Shen Bei entered the house inside, he was so in love with this house, and he was completely immersed in it.

Just when he was about to put the water in, he discovered that this hot pot actually had half-milk and original flavors...

However, he felt that it was better to soak in milk, so he clicked on the milk-hot one, and the next second he found this one. What comes out of the vat is not hot water, but hot milk

... This is simply unimaginable, the life of a rich person is really unimaginable!

And now he recognizes his relatives and recognizes his son back, Will his son think that he is often ill, but now he really wants to live a rich life with his son?

Qiao Shenbei enjoyed the comfort, and after soaking in milk for a long time, he got up and put on this clothes. He put it on This shirt makes me feel weird when I look at myself in the mirror. Unexpectedly, I feel that this shirt smells like Huo Yan'an... ts 1 5'

He liked to wear Huo Yan'an's clothes before. I don’t know why I sleep with my shirt on. It’s probably just like a couple in love. They like to wear their boyfriend’s clothes. This way they feel more secure. So now wearing this shirt feels like he’s back to the past. He smells The smell of this shirt.

I'm really a little obsessed, and when I think about someone, I look like someone else.

Smelling the smell of this shirt, I smelled of Huo Yanan.

He really misses Huo Yan'an. What can be done? People and ghosts are now separated, and they have been separated for so many years. There is no way to dig out his grave.

After you get to know Huo Qiao well, you can bring up the idea of ​​visiting his ancestral graves, and then go and place some incense sticks for Huo Yan. When he was about to go out to pick up the pick-up, he turned around and looked at his face in the mirror, and suddenly thought of something after leaving the 1980s, how was Huo Yanan...how was the thick master Qiao Kebei, how were the two of them? Is it harmonious? Did he recognize it? In fact, that person was not him...