Chapter 214

Chapter 214 Finale (Part 1)

The wife turned into a boy, but now she tells him that the house next door has been emptied out, and nothing is left for him now. Isn’t it just a step too late for him? As a result, everyone has disappeared now.

Qiao Shenbei and Huo Yanan were very worried. They looked at their brother's expression at the door and felt that his expression was very rich now. With this sad face, he probably wanted to commit suicide.

Huo Yanan suddenly asked worriedly: "It's impossible for the drugstore at the entrance of our village to sell sleeping pills, right?

Qiao Shenbei started to worry when he heard this. My brother's ability to withstand stress shouldn't be that strong. It's unlikely that he would. Seek death. Normally, one blow would be nothing, but now my brother has received two blows, and now he has run away.

Qiao Shenbei is particularly scared, and is going to go to the drugstore at the entrance of the village to talk to people and tell the aunts not to do it. Sell ​​his son sleeping pills or rat poison, saving people is better than building a seven-level pagoda.

Just when he was going to the entrance of the village, Huo Qiao behind him suddenly called him: "Mom, where are you going?

Qiao Shenbei He turned around and looked at him and said, "Isn't it because you are broken in love, so I want to find something to replenish your body and buy chicken drumsticks for you to eat."

After Huo Qiao heard that he was broken in love, he cheered up and looked at him Asked: "Mom. You told me before that my grandpa is actually the richest man and our family is very rich. Is this true or false?

Qiao Shenbei: ...Really, if you hadn't been shameless and wanted to stay in this village, We now live in a big house.

Huo Qiao took a deep breath and said to him: "Then let's go back. I don't want to stay here anymore. I have lost my lover and I don't want to lose my wealth anymore."

Qiao Shenbei: ....You are so young. What he said is quite clear!

It’s true that my brother is the favorite of the whole family. At that time, because my brother wanted to stay in this village, the whole family stayed in this village. Now my brother is leaving this village to go to college. The city was healing, so the whole family packed their things and prepared to go back the next day.

Qiao Shenbei was afraid that his son would stay in this place to see things and miss people, so he quickly packed his things and took him away. Bai Qing has been urging him recently. He asked him to go back quickly. It has been so many years. If he doesn't go back, he will really have high blood pressure and heart disease, and his hair will become bald. 93 asked him to go back quickly and

inherit the family property. Bai Qing will be divorced.

The family will He returned to Beidu in such a hurry.

Huo Qiao stood at the door of this big house. Looking at this big house, he was so surprised that he couldn't close his mouth. The younger sister on the side had the same expression.

The couple saw the brother and sister looking like this The reaction was suspicious.

Qiao Shenbei went over and asked: "What are you doing? Although we are from the village, you can't show such an unworldly look, don't you believe it?

Huo Qiao really doesn't Believe: "Mom, it turns out you are really so rich, so why didn't you come back earlier? I thought you were lying to me, and that you were afraid that I would hear that our family was so poor. I couldn't deal with this fact, so I lied to me and said that you were actually rich people, but you just stayed in the village incognito, saying that you had a big house in the city, and my grandpa paid the down payment. When I first heard this, I I don't believe it, but I didn't expect it to be true. Then why didn't you come back earlier if you were so quarrelsome?